- Bowyer lands ride with HScott before replacing Tony Stewart Updated: Oct-02-15 4:15 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Clint Bowyer hopes his one-year pit stop at HScott Motorsports is more than just a footnote on his career.
- NASCAR's Tony Stewart will retire from Cup racing after '16 Updated: Sep-30-15 6:42 pm
KANNAPOLIS, North Carolina - There was no final straw, no outside influence, no personal trauma that led Tony Stewart to set an expiration date on his NASCAR career.
- Gordon sets NASCAR record with 789th straight start Updated: Sep-27-15 7:44 pm
LOUDON, New Hampshire - Jeff Gordon kissed his wife and high-fived his two young children on pit road, a part of his life missing when he made his Cup debut in 1992.
- Column: Johnson enters Chase with new contract, title hopes Updated: Sep-14-15 3:12 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - There's an anecdote told to illustrate how little fame and fortune have changed Jimmie Johnson in the 14 years since he went from middle-of-the-road driver to NASCAR superstar.
- Hendrick locks up Johnson, Lowe's through '17 Updated: Sep-14-15 10:09 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jimmie Johnson knew he wasn't leaving Hendrick Motorsports, even as questions began to swirl when negotiations on an extension stretched deep into the final year of his contract.