- Rockets' Howard unsure if he can play in Game 2 vs Warriors Updated: May-20-15 6:16 pm
OAKLAND, California - Houston Rockets center Dwight Howard has a sprained left knee and is unsure whether he'll be able to play against Golden State in Game 2 of the Western Conference finals Thursday night.
- Rockets depth proves important in playoffs Updated: May-19-15 2:45 am
- Rockets back in conference finals first 1st time since '97 Updated: May-17-15 8:05 pm
- Rockets stun Clippers 119-107 to force deciding Game 7 Updated: May-15-15 2:50 am
LOS ANGELES - With a 19-point lead in the second half, the Los Angeles Clippers were cruising toward clinching the franchise's first Western Conference finals berth.
- Howard happy in Houston and focused on getting a ring Updated: May-05-15 7:11 pm
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard knows he's a polarizing figure. He's finally learned to be OK with that.
- Houston beats Dallas 103-94 to advance to second round Updated: Apr-29-15 12:32 am
HOUSTON - James Harden's message was simple and clear after the Houston Rockets' first playoff series victory since 2009.
- Ellis, Barea keep Mavs alive with 121-109 win over Rockets Updated: Apr-27-15 1:29 am
DALLAS - J.J. Barea last started a playoff game when he helped boost Dallas' run to a championship four years ago. Al-Farouq Aminu had never been on the floor for the opening tip in a postseason game.