- Bears agree to 1-year deal with former Texans QB Hoyer Updated: Apr-30-16 8:30 pm
- John Elway gets his quarterback without overpaying Updated: Apr-30-16 7:27 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway's spring makeover of Denver's Super Bowl-winning roster seemed like more of a prolonged hangover to many Broncos fans pondering Peyton Manning's replacement ever since his retirement.
- Texans add playmakers as they shift draft focus to offense Updated: Apr-30-16 4:37 pm
HOUSTON - After years of focusing on defense in the draft by choosing J.J. Watt, Jadeveon Clowney, Whitney Mercilus, Kevin Johnson, Kareem Jackson and Brian Cushing, the Houston Texans shifted to offense this time around, adding a bevy of playmakers that should help new quarterback Brock Osweiler.
- Lynch has always watched Manning, emulated Newton Updated: Apr-29-16 8:04 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Paxton Lynch says he long appreciated Peyton Manning, whose cleats he's hoping to fill as soon as September. It's the vanquished quarterback from Super Bowl 50, however, that he's always admired.
- Tebowmanics holding out hope of a Denver reunion Updated: Apr-28-16 5:40 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos entered the NFL draft still searching for a quarterback.
- Harris wouldn't change anything about Super Bowl comments Updated: Apr-22-16 5:16 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - After helping put the clamps on Cam Newton in the Super Bowl, Chris Harris Jr. helped send Carolina's quarterback over the edge by explaining how the Denver Broncos had befuddled the league's MVP exactly as they had planned.
- Broncos' Demaryius Thomas looks for a bounce-back season Updated: Apr-20-16 4:34 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Demaryius Thomas is no longer bogged down, and it's not only from losing a couple of pounds since winning the Super Bowl.
- With Osweiler signed, Houston Texans cut QB Brian Hoyer Updated: Apr-19-16 5:03 pm
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans have cut quarterback Brian Hoyer.
- Emmanuel Sanders won't put '15 in his rearview Updated: Apr-19-16 4:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - It's a new year, and while many of his teammates talk about putting 2015 in the rearview, Emmanuel Sanders is having none of it. He doesn't want to forget anything about the Denver Broncos' Super Bowl season.
- Super Bowl champs return to work minus Miller, Ware Updated: Apr-18-16 7:19 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Super Bowl champions reconvened Monday minus some notable star power.
- Kubiak: Broncos will draft a quarterback Updated: Apr-07-16 7:00 pm
DENVER - The choice for the San Francisco 49ers might come down to paying Colin Kaepernick $11.9 million to wear their uniform in 2016 or $4.9 million to wear Denver's.
- Broncos backup tackle Tyler Polumbus retires Updated: Apr-05-16 5:49 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Tyler Polumbus is retiring on top. The veteran of eight NFL seasons announced his retirement in a Facebook post Tuesday.
- AP source: Kaepernick meets with Elway Updated: Apr-02-16 9:43 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - A person with knowledge of the meeting tells The Associated Press that quarterback Colin Kaepernick met with Broncos GM John Elway at Elway's Denver home last week to talk about restructuring his contract as part of a trade with the San Francisco 49ers.
- Colin Kaepernick's $11.9M 2016 contract becomes guaranteed Updated: Mar-31-16 5:39 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - After months of trade talk and speculation, Colin Kaepernick is still on San Francisco's roster and due a hefty payday.