- Travelers offers cash, trophy, and winner's picture on M&Ms Updated: Jun-24-15 4:59 pm
CROMWELL, Connecticut - Golfers who made the cross-country trip from the U.S. Open to Connecticut to play in this week's Travelers Championship may have been enticed by the $6.4 million purse or the nice trophy, but what many really want is their face on a piece of candy.
- Spieth wins a stunner at Chambers Bay for US Open title Updated: Jun-22-15 12:23 am
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Jordan Spieth is halfway home to the Grand Slam, a prize only three of the biggest names in modern golf have ever chased.
- Johnson nudges ahead in US Open Updated: Jun-21-15 8:23 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Dustin Johnson played bogey-free on the front nine at Chambers Bay and built a two-shot lead in the final round of the U.S. Open.
- The Latest: Leaders on course for final round of US Open Updated: Jun-21-15 6:05 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The latest from the U.S. Open (all times local):
- 5 toughest performances in US Open history Updated: Jun-21-15 1:54 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Jason Day felt wobbly when he bent over and stood up, when he looked at his target and then back at his ball. One step at a time, he pushed himself around Chambers Bay in the third round of the U.S. Open until he had a 68 and a share of the lead.
- Day shoots 68, finishes at 4 under after 3rd round of Open Updated: Jun-20-15 11:08 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - Never has Jason Day played so well feeling so miserable.
- Prime-time viewing for Woods, Spieth at US Open Updated: Jun-12-15 4:51 pm
UNIVERSITY PLACE, Washington - The opening round of Tiger Woods and Masters champion Jordan Spieth will be televised in prime time.