- Jordan Spieth wins PGA Tour player of the year Updated: Oct-02-15 4:42 pm
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - Jordan Spieth was voted PGA Tour player of the year Friday, giving him a sweep of all the significant awards.
- Facts and figures for the 11th Presidents Cup Updated: Oct-02-15 3:49 pm
INCHEON, South Korea - Facts and figures for the 11th Presidents Cup matches:
- Thongchai takes a path like no other to Presidents Cup Updated: Oct-02-15 3:01 pm
One stick took away the dreams of Thongchai Jaidee. Another stick allowed him to go places he never imagined.
- PGA of America CEO says golf must concentrate on diversity Updated: Sep-30-15 5:34 pm
NEW YORK - The chief executive officer of the PGA of America says golf must concentrate on diversity to compete for fans.
- The recent past shows a dynamic future in golf Updated: Sep-29-15 2:46 pm
ATLANTA - The most compelling competition in golf used to be who would emerge as a veritable rival for Rory McIlroy.
- A ribbon on a remarkable year for Jordan Spieth Updated: Sep-28-15 5:29 pm
ATLANTA - Jordan Spieth took possession of his final two trophies on the deck of a hospitality chalet that overlooked the 18th green at East Lake. He turned to raise them to a crowd gathered below, and camera flashes under a gloomy sky made it feel like a rock concert.
- Spieth finishes in style to win FedEx Cup Updated: Sep-28-15 2:35 am
ATLANTA - Jordan Spieth didn't need the Tour Championship, the FedEx Cup or an extra $10 million to prove anything.
- Stenson leading, Spieth chasing at Tour Championship Updated: Sep-26-15 3:48 am
ATLANTA - Even before the FedEx Cup began, the Tour Championship was looked upon as an All-Star Game for golf.
- Column: Golf's future in good hands with a new Big 3 (or 4) Updated: Sep-25-15 7:31 pm
ATLANTA - As Tiger Woods recovers from another operation on his increasingly creaky body, the Tour Championships goes on without him at soggy East Lake.
- Stenson can win $10 million without winning a tournament Updated: Sep-22-15 6:10 pm
ATLANTA - The last five winners of the FedEx Cup also won the Tour Championship. Vijay Singh in 2008 and Tiger Woods in 2009 are the only FedEx Cup champions who didn't win at East Lake.
- Vote could reflect how players perceive FedEx Cup Updated: Sep-22-15 6:03 pm
ATLANTA - PGA Tour players might be voting on more than just their player of the year.
- Day wins BMW Championship on cruise control, moves to No. 1 Updated: Sep-20-15 8:27 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Jason Day has plenty of rivals at the moment, but very few peers.
- Furyk out of BMW with sore wrist, may miss next 2 events Updated: Sep-17-15 6:07 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Jim Furyk's status for both the Tour Championship and the Presidents Cup were uncertain after a left wrist injury forced him to withdraw from the BMW Championship on Thursday after just six holes.
- Jason Day finds the missing piece Updated: Sep-15-15 6:22 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Two wins in seven years on the PGA Tour doesn't compute for a player with the talent and work ethic of Jason Day. It was simple enough to attribute his slow start to injuries, and that would be accurate with one stipulation.
- Day, Spieth rolling in opposite directions at TPC Boston Updated: Sep-04-15 8:05 pm
NORTON, Massachusetts - Brendon de Jonge described his opening round Friday at the Deutsche Bank Championship as coming out of nowhere. Jordan Spieth's start - his third straight round over par - was becoming far too familiar for him.
- McIlroy says schedule more about mental than physical Updated: Sep-03-15 4:37 pm
NORTON, Massachusetts - The European Tour went to great lengths to explain why Rory McIlroy is being allowed to compete in the season-ending Race to Dubai even though he won't reach the minimum 13 events when it ends with the DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.
- PGA cancels Grand Slam of Golf at Trump National in LA Updated: Sep-03-15 11:33 am
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The PGA of America will not hold its Grand Slam of Golf for the major champions this year.