- Return of Trey Burke boosts Utah Updated: Dec-05-13 7:48 pm
- Burke, Jazz beat Suns for 1st road victory Updated: Dec-01-13 12:36 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Rose-less Bulls, 89-83 in OT Updated: Nov-26-13 1:51 am
- Davis leads Pelicans past Jazz 105-98 Updated: Nov-21-13 12:09 am
- Warriors hold off Jazz 102-88 after O'Neal injury Updated: Nov-17-13 1:50 am
- Parker leads Spurs past Jazz 91-82 Updated: Nov-16-13 12:41 am
- Hayward, Jazz get 1st win, 111-105 over Pelicans Updated: Nov-14-13 1:00 am
- Celtics beat Jazz 97-87 for Stevens' first NBA win Updated: Nov-07-13 12:14 am
SALT LAKE CITY - During the first 14 games of the season, the Utah Jazz offense was often politely described as sputtering and disjointed. Over the last six games, Jazz players and opponents have started using words like rhythm and flow.
PHOENIX - Trey Burke had the biggest game of his young NBA career, and the Utah Jazz finally have a victory on the road.
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Burke finally had an opportunity to show why the Utah Jazz wanted him so badly.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has come close to making New Orleans Pelicans franchise history two games in a row. Ryan Anderson has helped ensure Anderson's performances don't go to waste.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz found out what happens when you upset Tony Parker.
SALT LAKE CITY - For the first time this season, basketball was fun for Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz.
BOSTON - Boston Celtics co-owner Wyc Grousbeck went onto the court right after the final buzzer sounded to pull aside the game ball for coach Brad Stevens.