- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz returning to South Carolina Updated: Apr-15-14 4:04 am
- Santorum: Security a key issue leading up to 2016 Updated: Apr-14-14 3:05 pm
- Fallin, Bush visit in Oklahoma could benefit both Updated: Apr-08-14 6:53 pm
- Santorum in Iowa: GOP still divided after RNC plan Updated: Mar-26-14 4:24 pm
- Common Core spawns widespread political fights Updated: Mar-24-14 2:17 pm
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, a potential Republican presidential contender in 2016, is again visiting South Carolina.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum said Monday that foreign affairs, including the situation in the Ukraine, will be a key issue for the nation in the run up to the 2016 presidential election.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, who is weighing a possible presidential run, visited with Gov. Mary Fallin on Tuesday for a fundraiser and a public event at a local charter school that could prove mutually beneficial for the two politicians.
JOHNSTON, Iowa - Elements of the Republican Party remain divided and distrustful of one another despite the yearlong effort by the Republican National Committee to unify competing factions, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum said in Iowa Wednesday.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - More than five years after U.S. governors began a bipartisan effort to set new standards in American schools, the Common Core initiative has morphed into a political tempest fueling division among Republicans.