- Kansas State holds on to beat Ole Miss 61-58 Updated: Dec-05-13 11:39 pm
- Kansas St overpowers Cent Arkansas 87-54 Updated: Dec-01-13 6:45 pm
- K-State dominates in 52-38 win over Long Beach St. Updated: Nov-24-13 2:03 pm
- Georgetown bounces back, pounds Kansas State 90-63 Updated: Nov-22-13 2:38 pm
- Charlotte hangs on to down Kansas State 68-61 Updated: Nov-21-13 1:24 pm
- Foster, Kansas State beat Long Beach State 71-58 Updated: Nov-17-13 8:51 pm
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Marcus Foster and Thomas Gipson scored 15 points each to lead Kansas State, and Marshall Henderson's go-ahead 3-point try with 2 seconds left missed everything, allowing the Wildcats to hang on for a 61-58 victory over Mississippi Thursday night.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Shane Southwell had 19 points and Thomas Gipson added 17 as Kansas State defeated Central Arkansas 87-54 in the first ever meetings between the schools.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Thomas Gipson had 18 points and 10 rebounds as Kansas State cruised to a 52-38 win over Long Beach State in the seventh-place game at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off on Sunday.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera had 25 points to lead four Georgetown starters in double-figures as the Hoyas overwhelmed Kansas State in a 90-63 victory on Friday at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Mike Thorne had 16 points and 11 rebounds, and Denzel Ingram added 12 as UNC Charlotte held off a late second half charge and beat Kansas State 68-61 in the opening game of the Puerto Rico Tip-Off in San Juan on Thursday.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - An upcoming trip to the Puerto Rico Tip Off didn't look too good to Bruce Weber after his team's first two games. He wanted to see his team perform from the opening tip and that's exactly what came to be in its third game of the season.