- Adams leads UCLA past Washington 91-82 Updated: Mar-06-14 11:20 pm
- Wilcox has 23 and Huskies down Beavers 86-62 Updated: Feb-22-14 6:57 pm
- Oregon handles Washington 78-71 Updated: Feb-19-14 11:36 pm
- Cal rallies back to beat Washington 72-59 Updated: Feb-15-14 5:21 pm
- Johnson's 27 leads Colorado past Washington 91-65 Updated: Feb-09-14 10:33 pm
- Utah outlasts Washington 78-69 Updated: Feb-06-14 11:24 pm
SEATTLE - Jordan Adams scored a career-high 31 points, fighting through apparent leg cramps in the second half, and UCLA wrapped up the No. 2 seed in next week's Pac-12 Conference tournament with a 91-82 win over Washington on Thursday night.
CORVALLIS, Oregon - C.J. Wilcox had 23 points and Washington snapped a seven-game losing streak on the road with an 86-62 victory over Oregon State on Saturday.
EUGENE, Oregon - Damyean Dotson and Joseph Young combined for 23 second-half points, sparking Oregon to a 78-71 win over Washington on Wednesday.
SEATTLE - Tyrone Wallace scored 20 points, and California rallied from a 12-point first-half deficit for a 72-59 win over Washington on Saturday to remain on the edge of the Pac-12 Conference regular season title race.
BOULDER, Colorado - Xavier Johnson scored a career-high 27 points, tops among three Colorado players with at least 20 points, as the Buffaloes routed Washington 91-65 on Sunday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Brandon Taylor scored 20 points and Delon Wright added 19 to help Utah end a 3-game losing streak with a 78-69 victory over Washington on Thursday night.