- Heitkamp, Hoeven criticize pipeline decision delay Updated: Apr-20-14 5:14 pm
- US senators support Moldova in EU bid Updated: Apr-17-14 5:16 pm
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 12:49 pm
- US Senator McCain mocks EU's Russia sanctions Updated: Apr-15-14 1:16 pm
- Heitkamp finds identity as Obama energy critic Updated: Apr-13-14 10:29 am
- Sens make friendly wager on Frozen Four semifinal Updated: Apr-07-14 10:17 am
- North Dakota GOP endorses incumbent for ag post Updated: Apr-06-14 5:22 pm
- Ag Commissioner Goehring gets GOP endorsement Updated: Apr-06-14 2:02 pm
- ND congressional delegation supports Ukraine aid Updated: Mar-28-14 8:00 am
- Heads of FAA, Transportation coming to ND in April Updated: Mar-27-14 11:10 am
- ND records nation's highest personal income growth Updated: Mar-25-14 6:22 pm
WILLISTON, North Dakota - Members of North Dakota's congressional delegation are criticizing the Obama administration for putting off its decision on the contentious Keystone XL pipeline.
CHISINAU, Moldova - Four U.S. senators visited Moldova Thursday to lend support to the former Soviet republic's move toward the European Union, while Russian President Vladimir Putin urged Ukraine to end a blockade of the country's separatist province Trans-Dniester.
Minot Daily News, Minot, April 16, 2014
TALLINN, Estonia - Sen. John McCain of Arizona has dismissed the European Union's sanctions on Russia following the crisis in Ukraine as "almost a joke" during a tour of the Baltic countries.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's energy policies lack "consistency." His rhetoric may be all-of-the-above but that is "not what we see."
BISMARCK, North Dakota - U.S. senators from North Dakota and Minnesota are making a friendly wager on the outcome of the NCAA Frozen Four semifinal hockey matchup involving the University of North Dakota and the University of Minnesota.
MINOT, North Dakota - Foreseeing a tough fight in the fall to retain the agriculture commissioner seat, North Dakota Republicans endorsed incumbent Doug Goehring for re-election to the post over a political newcomer from a small town in the northeastern part of the state.
MINOT, North Dakota - North Dakota Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring (GORE'-ing) is getting another chance to run for the job.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - All three members of North Dakota's congressional delegation say they support legislation to provide aid to cash-strapped Ukraine and to sanction Russia for its annexation of Crimea.
FARGO, North Dakota - The heads of the Federal Aviation Administration and the federal Transportation Department are scheduled to come to North Dakota next month.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota recorded the highest personal income growth among all states in 2013, earning the spot for the sixth time in the last seven years.