- Rail companies to report fertilizer delivery plans Updated: Apr-15-14 10:16 pm
- US Senator McCain mocks EU's Russia sanctions Updated: Apr-15-14 1:16 pm
- Hoeven: BNSF pledges to speed fertilizer delivery Updated: Apr-14-14 3:28 pm
- Heitkamp finds identity as Obama energy critic Updated: Apr-13-14 10:29 am
- Excerpts from recent North Dakota editorials Updated: Apr-10-14 10:44 am
- Sens make friendly wager on Frozen Four semifinal Updated: Apr-07-14 10:17 am
- North Dakota GOP endorses incumbent for ag post Updated: Apr-06-14 5:22 pm
- Ag Commissioner Goehring gets GOP endorsement Updated: Apr-06-14 2:02 pm
- ND congressional delegation supports Ukraine aid Updated: Mar-28-14 8:00 am
- Heads of FAA, Transportation coming to ND in April Updated: Mar-27-14 11:10 am
- ND records nation's highest personal income growth Updated: Mar-25-14 6:22 pm
- Dalrymple, Hoeven tour new Minot middle school Updated: Mar-20-14 7:13 pm
- Hoeven, Doer push for Keystone XL oil pipeline Updated: Mar-19-14 12:10 pm
- Senator: USPS to extend hours at 32 ND offices Updated: Mar-18-14 6:46 pm
PIERRE, South Dakota - A federal oversight board told Canadian Pacific Railway and BNSF Railway that they have until Friday to report their plans to ensure delivery of fertilizer shipments for spring planting of U.S. crops.
TALLINN, Estonia - Sen. John McCain of Arizona has dismissed the European Union's sanctions on Russia following the crisis in Ukraine as "almost a joke" during a tour of the Baltic countries.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - BNSF Railway Co. has promised to add more trains to ensure timely delivery of fertilizer for spring planting, Sen. John Hoeven said Monday.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's energy policies lack "consistency." His rhetoric may be all-of-the-above but that is "not what we see."
Minot Daily News, Minot, April 8, 2014
BISMARCK, North Dakota - U.S. senators from North Dakota and Minnesota are making a friendly wager on the outcome of the NCAA Frozen Four semifinal hockey matchup involving the University of North Dakota and the University of Minnesota.
MINOT, North Dakota - Foreseeing a tough fight in the fall to retain the agriculture commissioner seat, North Dakota Republicans endorsed incumbent Doug Goehring for re-election to the post over a political newcomer from a small town in the northeastern part of the state.
MINOT, North Dakota - North Dakota Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring (GORE'-ing) is getting another chance to run for the job.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - All three members of North Dakota's congressional delegation say they support legislation to provide aid to cash-strapped Ukraine and to sanction Russia for its annexation of Crimea.
FARGO, North Dakota - The heads of the Federal Aviation Administration and the federal Transportation Department are scheduled to come to North Dakota next month.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota recorded the highest personal income growth among all states in 2013, earning the spot for the sixth time in the last seven years.
MINOT, North Dakota - North Dakota officials have toured the new Minot middle school that was rebuilt after being damaged by floods in 2011.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota Sen. John Hoeven and Canada's ambassador to the United States are continuing their push for quick approval of the Keystone XL oil pipeline.
WASHINGTON - U.S. Sen. Heidi Heitkamp says 32 post offices in North Dakota will extend their hours of operation.