- Ohio's Strickland lays out security plank in US Senate race Updated: Apr-28-16 11:26 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Ted Strickland is supporting increased "aggressive" air attacks and drone strikes, targeted U.S. special forces operations and improved intelligence coordination as part of an enhanced campaign to defeat the Islamic State group.
- Cincinnati councilman who ran for US Senate collapses Updated: Apr-19-16 12:12 pm
CINCINNATI - A Cincinnati councilman who ran for U.S. Senate says he is fine after collapsing during a news conference at city hall.
- Neutral in presidential race, Obama digs in for other Dems Updated: Apr-12-16 5:04 pm
WASHINGTON - In a rural stretch of Kentucky, voters picked up the phone in March to hear President Barack Obama on the line, urging them to vote for a little-known Democrat named Jeff Taylor.
- Strickland continues to lag Portman in US Senate money race Updated: Apr-08-16 4:11 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland continues to lag in cash as he seeks to unseat Republican incumbent Rob Portman in one of the year's most closely watched U.S. Senate contests.
- GOPers say they'll back nominee but avoid Trump Updated: Apr-07-16 11:51 am
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - When Donald Trump came to St. Louis last month for a raucous rally with thousands, Missouri Sen. Roy Blunt was more than 130 miles away, announcing a Missouri Farm Bureau endorsement to a few dozen company employees and two news reporters.
- Kasich's State of the State road trip continues to Marietta Updated: Apr-05-16 7:30 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Gov. John Kasich is set to deliver the annual State of the State address on Wednesday at the Peoples Bank Theatre in historic Marietta in southeast Ohio. Here are some things to know as Kasich, who's also a Republican presidential candidate, returns to the swing state to deliver the speech: