- Portman faces balancing act on trade as he seeks re-election Updated: May-02-15 11:03 am
WASHINGTON - Sen. Rob Portman of Ohio is maneuvering with care as he runs for re-election in a swing state while cautiously supporting a free-trade deal that even some fellow Republicans fear could lead to job losses back home.
- Portman uses Ohio job losses in Web ad against Strickland Updated: Apr-27-15 2:59 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Republican U.S. Sen. Rob Portman is reaching back to a familiar topic in his likely 2016 faceoff with Ohio's former governor: jobs.
- Ohio justice says fellow Democrats made bad Senate race pick Updated: Apr-13-15 6:55 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The lone Democrat elected to top statewide office in Ohio is slamming his party for its weekend endorsement of former Gov. Ted Strickland in the race for U.S. Senate.
- Ohio Democrats endorse Strickland in US Senate race Updated: Apr-11-15 4:23 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's Democratic Party has endorsed former governor Ted Strickland in next year's U.S. Senate race over a Cincinnati councilman challenging him for the party's nomination.
- Ohio Democratic Senate contender reports $671K in 1Q Updated: Apr-09-15 4:00 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland's U.S. Senate campaign said Thursday it raised more than $671,000 in the first quarter of the year and that it was picking up momentum.
- Environmental group's ad decries Portman pollution amendment Updated: Apr-07-15 6:07 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A national environmental group has launched a $500,000 ad campaign against U.S. Sen. Rob Portman in Ohio, claiming a federal budget amendment he introduced could undercut the enforceability of the federal Clean Air Act.
- Sittenfeld's US Senate campaign raises $757,000 this year Updated: Apr-06-15 8:32 am
CINCINNATI - The campaign for the Cincinnati councilman seeking Ohio's U.S. Senate seat in 2016 says it has raised more than $757,000 in the first three months of this year.