- Clooney, Damon attend White House movie screening Updated: Feb-18-14 6:16 pm
- In Sochi gay rights debate, stars stay offstage Updated: Feb-17-14 9:04 am
- '12 Years a Slave' named best film at UK awards Updated: Feb-16-14 9:10 pm
- Turnham guarded art featured in Clooney movie Updated: Feb-16-14 11:16 am
- Nevada woman's dad rescued art stolen by Nazis Updated: Feb-14-14 2:04 pm
- Clooney wades into UK-Greece Parthenon Marbles row Updated: Feb-11-14 1:28 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama is hosting a screening of the movie "The Monuments Men" at the White House Tuesday.
LOS ANGELES - The combination appeared custom-made for a grand display of Hollywood activism: a stirring human rights cause and the international platform that is the Winter Olympics.
LONDON - The force of "Gravity" was strong at the British Academy Film Awards on Sunday - but it was unflinching drama "12 Years a Slave" that took the top prize.
AUBURN, Alabama - For former state Rep. Pete Turnham of Auburn, "The Monuments Men" is not a Hollywood movie about World War II. It's part of his life.
LAMOILLE, Nevada - It's known as the greatest treasure hunt in history.
LONDON - If George Clooney thought the battle over art's rightful ownership - the subject of his World War II movie "The Monuments Men" - was in the past, he knows better now.