- Golf deeper than ever, and most are at Sherwood Updated: Dec-04-13 7:50 pm
- Rested Stenson tries to stay hot at Sun City Updated: Dec-04-13 2:20 pm
- 'Wild Thing' continues comeback in South Africa Updated: Nov-25-13 8:30 am
- Stenson, Poulter to host own series on SiriusXM Updated: Nov-21-13 8:23 am
- Stenson closes in on European money title in Dubai Updated: Nov-14-13 10:29 am
- Dubuisson wins Turkish Airlines Open by 2 shots Updated: Nov-10-13 10:48 am
- Woods shoots 63 to trail Turkish Open leaders by 1 Updated: Nov-08-13 11:30 am
- Woods hits golf balls from Europe to Asia Updated: Nov-05-13 12:45 pm
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Tiger Woods believes it's harder than ever to win on the PGA Tour because of the increasing depth of talent of the players.
SUN CITY, South Africa - Ten days away from golf was just about enough for Henrik Stenson to get his "funky" right wrist back to being close to healthy.
MALELANE, South Africa - John Daly will play in the European Tour's Alfred Dunhill Championship this week as he comes back from elbow surgery.
The dry humor of Henrik Stenson and brash talk of Ian Poulter can soon be heard on the radio.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Henrik Stenson strengthened his chances of winning the European money title, shooting a 4-under 68 Thursday to leave him two strokes behind leader Alejandro Canizares after the first round of the season-ending World Tour Championship.
ANTALAYA, Turkey - Victor Dubuisson held off some of golf's biggest names, including Tiger Woods, to win the inaugural Turkish Airlines Open by two shots Sunday for his first European Tour victory.
BELEK, Turkey - Tiger Woods shot a 9-under 63 Friday to trim a six-shot deficit to one after the second round of the Turkish Open.
BELEK, Turkey - His heritage bridges continents. Now his game has, too.