- NC State's Warren voted ACC player of year Updated: Mar-11-14 7:00 pm
- 2013-14 ACC individual awards voting Updated: Mar-11-14 2:23 pm
- No. 14 UNC's streak ended by No. 4 Duke, 93-81 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:35 am
- Parker leads No. 4 Duke past No. 14 UNC, 93-81 Updated: Mar-09-14 12:17 am
- Duke's Parker faces tough stay-or-go decision Updated: Mar-07-14 3:35 pm
- NCAA tournament dream match-ups Updated: Mar-06-14 1:38 pm
- Virginia Tech hangs close, can't beat No. 19 UNC Updated: Mar-01-14 6:55 pm
- McAdoo leads No. 19 NCarolina past Va Tech 60-56 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:42 pm
- Tigers, Gamecocks set for baseball series Updated: Feb-27-14 3:51 pm
- North Carolina rallies to beat No. 5 Duke 74-66 Updated: Feb-21-14 1:21 am
- No. 5 Duke, UNC ready for delayed rivalry game Updated: Feb-19-14 6:12 pm
- North Carolina wins 7th straight; beats FSU 81-75 Updated: Feb-17-14 10:38 pm
- Paige thriving in leading role for Tar Heels Updated: Feb-11-14 6:23 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - North Carolina State's T.J. Warren is the Atlantic Coast Conference player of the year.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Voting results for the Atlantic Coast Conference's individual awards, as announced Tuesday by the league and as determined by 77 voting members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association:
DURHAM, North Carolina - Marcus Paige knows the difference between being on a losing team and being on a team that lost.
DURHAM, North Carolina - If this was Jabari Parker's last home game at Duke, what a farewell it was.
DURHAM, North Carolina - This could be it for Jabari Parker at Duke.
March Madness is ramping up with the conference tournaments starting this week and the NCAA tournament just around the corner.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - Virginia Tech outrebounded North Carolina and held star Tar Heels point guard Marcus Paige to nine points below his average.
BLACKSBURG, Virginia - North Carolina's 11th straight victory gave the Tar Heels one of the top four seeds in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament and a bye through to the quarterfinals.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Early college baseball series rarely get bigger than this for Clemson and South Carolina.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Marcus Paige and his North Carolina teammates have endured so many wild swings - big wins, surprising losses, NCAA drama - that no one can blame their Hall of Fame coach for wondering what's next.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - North Carolina coach Roy Williams went into last week's pregame meal thinking a winter storm wouldn't prevent Duke from getting to the Smith Center for the latest installment in the fierce rivalry.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - North Carolina faced an unlikely 15-point deficit with one of its top players having an off night against Florida State on Monday. Maybe just as unlikely was Kennedy Meeks stepping up to save the day.
CHAPEL HILL, North Carolina - Forced to become North Carolina's go-to guy on the perimeter, Marcus Paige has kept finding ways to up his game in the second half.