- Mets closer Parnell is shut down for week with sore forearm Updated: Apr-24-15 6:35 pm
NEW YORK - Mets closer Bobby Parnell's rehabilitation for Tommy John surgery has been halted for a week because of right forearm soreness.
- New Packed Citi: Mets off to fast start despite injuries Updated: Apr-20-15 2:30 am
NEW YORK - One week of winning baseball from Matt Harvey and the Mets has created something new at Citi Field this season: noise.
- Harvey, banged-up Mets hold off Marlins 7-6 for 8th straight Updated: Apr-19-15 6:14 pm
NEW YORK - Travis d'Arnaud had his right hand in a blue cast. Jerry Blevins' left arm was in a sling. About the only thing not broken Sunday at Citi Field was the New York Mets' winning streak.
- Mets put 3B David Wright on 15-day DL, recall Eric Campbell Updated: Apr-15-15 7:36 pm
NEW YORK - Eight games into the season, David Wright is on the disabled list again.
- Mets closer Mejia feels tightness in elbow, doesn't pitch Updated: Apr-06-15 11:48 pm
WASHINGTON - Mets closer Jenrry Mejia's pitching elbow tightened while he was warming up, so he did not pitch against the Nationals on opening day.