- UCLA's Jordan Adams to return for junior season Updated: Apr-17-14 2:38 pm
- UCLA's Anderson and LaVine declare for NBA draft Updated: Apr-16-14 1:16 pm
- Florida, Dayton advance to Elite Eight Updated: Mar-28-14 3:37 am
- UCLA's offense struggles in 79-68 loss to Florida Updated: Mar-28-14 2:56 am
- Gators win their 29th straight, down UCLA 79-68 Updated: Mar-28-14 1:41 am
- A guide to the NCAA's regionals Updated: Mar-26-14 8:28 pm
- Arizona routs Gonzaga; UCLA back in Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 3:48 am
- SFA's 29-game winning streak ended by UCLA, 77-60 Updated: Mar-23-14 11:43 pm
- UCLA beats Lumberjacks 77-60 to reach Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-23-14 10:26 pm
- Manning, Tulsa lose 76-59 to UCLA in NCAA tourney Updated: Mar-22-14 2:59 am
- Adams, UCLA beat Manning's Golden Hurricane 76-59 Updated: Mar-22-14 2:27 am
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Adams will return to UCLA for his junior season and won't enter the NBA draft.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Scottie "McBuckets" has Florida deep in the NCAA tournament once again. The Dayton Flyers are the latest mid-major upstart still in the bracket.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - UCLA had a chance to beat Florida. When the Bruins got close, they bogged down.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Florida Gators are back where their last three seasons have ended with yet another chance to go to the Final Four.
Just when you think the first weekend of the NCAA tournament couldn't possibly top itself, it happened again.
SAN DIEGO - If the Arizona Wildcats are just warming up, then the rest of the West region could be in big trouble in the NCAA tournament.
SAN DIEGO - For the first time since before Thanksgiving, the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks felt the sting of a loss.
SAN DIEGO - Jordan Adams scored 19 points and UCLA beat Stephen F. Austin 77-60 on Sunday to reach the Sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament for the first time since 2008.
SAN DIEGO - Eventually, the pain of losing to UCLA in the NCAA tournament will go away for Danny Manning and the Tulsa Golden Hurricane.
SAN DIEGO - This is what UCLA is supposed to do in the NCAA tournament.