- Gordon's suspension defies PED stereotypes Updated: May-02-16 10:01 pm
Dee Gordon's suspension was another reminder of an issue that may never totally go away: performance-enhancing drugs in baseball.
- Dodgers' pitcher Ravin given 80-game drug suspension Updated: May-02-16 7:40 pm
NEW YORK - Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Josh Ravin was suspended Monday for 80 games following a positive test under Major League Baseball's drug program.
- Anderson hit hard in Marlins 7-5 win over Brewers Updated: Apr-30-16 11:54 pm
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee's starting pitchers have given the Brewers little chance of winning games.
- Marlins' no-hit bid broken up with 1 out in 9th vs Brewers Updated: Apr-29-16 11:02 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy blooped a single with one out in the ninth inning to break up the combo no-hit bid by the Miami Marlins at Milwaukee.
- Banned Marlins star Dee Gordon says he unknowingly took PEDs Updated: Apr-29-16 9:51 pm
MIAMI - To the president of the Miami Marlins, whatever star Dee Gordon did to trigger a positive drug test still amounted to one thing.
- Marlins' sweep overshadowed by Gordon's PED suspension Updated: Apr-29-16 2:46 am
LOS ANGELES - Dee Gordon celebrated with the Miami Marlins following a huge four-game sweep.
- Donnie Baseball returns to LA with no hard feelings Updated: Apr-25-16 10:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Don Mattingly sat in his usual spot on the top of the dugout bench. Except he was wearing a black hat and jersey with a multi-colored 'M' on the front.
- Marlins hold off Giants 5-4 to avoid 3-game sweep Updated: Apr-24-16 8:29 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Miami manager Don Mattingly thinks slugger Giancarlo Stanton took an encouraging step with his third multihit game of the season.
- Bonds enjoying his new job as he returns to San Francisco Updated: Apr-21-16 6:02 pm
MIAMI - Barry Bonds bicycles across the Rickenbacker Causeway on his daily morning ride, Biscayne Bay on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other, a complicated past behind him.
- Suzuki shines at bat and in field, helps Miami beat Nats 5-1 Updated: Apr-21-16 5:15 pm
MIAMI - Ichiro Suzuki quietly cleaned his cleats in a noisy postgame clubhouse Thursday before packing the shoes for his next game, which will be No. 2,368.
- Braves complete sweep by beating Marlins 6-5 in 10 innings Updated: Apr-17-16 8:05 pm
MIAMI - With his next scheduled start two days away, Atlanta Braves right-hander Matt Wisler began playing catch in the bullpen in the ninth inning Sunday as his team attempted to close out a series sweep.
- 8 games in, Collins said Mets 'had to win' against Marlins Updated: Apr-13-16 7:59 pm
NEW YORK - Ahead by two runs, Mets manager Terry Collins brought in Jeurys Familia for the third straight day.
- Scoring and long ball back during 1st week of MLB season Updated: Apr-11-16 7:14 pm
NEW YORK - The long ball is back.
- Werth comes through as Nationals beat Marlins 4-2 Updated: Apr-10-16 7:04 pm
WASHINGTON - A week into the new season, Nationals outfielder Jayson Werth still has two fewer hits than his team has wins.
- Fernandez's home winning streak ends at 17 Updated: Apr-06-16 9:38 pm
MIAMI - Jose Fernandez lost at Marlins Park for the first time.
- Saltalamacchia's 4 RBIs lift Tigers over Marlins 7-3 Updated: Apr-06-16 8:47 pm
MIAMI - Jarrod Saltalamacchia homered and drove in four runs and Francisco Rodriguez struck out Giancarlo Stanton to end the game with the bases loaded as the Detroit Tigers beat Miami 7-3 Wednesday and sent Marlins ace Jose Fernandez his first loss in 27 career starts at home.
- New ballpark dimensions get tested when Marlins host Tigers Updated: Apr-04-16 6:09 pm
MIAMI - Giancarlo Stanton is excited about the revamped outfield wall at Marlins Park, and not just because the changes make it easier for him to hit home runs.