- Knicks fire coach Derek Fisher; Rambis gets interim job Updated: Feb-08-16 10:01 pm
GREENBURGH, New York - Derek Fisher had just finished a long playing career when Phil Jackson picked him to coach the New York Knicks. Just 1 1/2 seasons later, Jackson decided he needed someone else.
- Spurs' Popovich to coach West in NBA All-Star Game Updated: Jan-27-16 10:11 pm
NEW YORK - San Antonio's Gregg Popovich will coach the NBA's West All-Stars, even though Golden State has the best record in the conference.
- Curry's triple-double leads Warriors to win in Kerr's return Updated: Jan-23-16 3:36 am
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr has spoken of Stephen Curry taking it to another level this season - and Kerr watched it from the bench for the first time Friday night.
- Warriors coach Steve Kerr wins return Friday against Pacers Updated: Jan-23-16 1:09 am
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr had butterflies Friday night for his long-awaited season debut coaching the defending NBA champions.
- With Kerr back, NBA reviewing who will coach West All-Stars Updated: Jan-22-16 11:31 pm
NEW YORK - With Steve Kerr back on the Golden State bench, the NBA is trying to determine who will coach the Western Conference All-Stars.
- Curry scores 25 as Warriors breeze past Bulls 125-94 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:07 am
CHICAGO - Stephen Curry glanced at the "72" banner hanging from the rafters during the morning shootaround. A number that for two decades seemed unattainable just might be in reach for the Warriors if they keep playing this way.
- Cavaliers staggered by blowout loss to champion Warriors Updated: Jan-19-16 1:04 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland's locker room finally opened nearly 25 minutes after a seismic loss to the NBA champions. David Blatt turned right and headed down the hallway.
- Golden Statement: Curry, Warriors demolish Cavaliers 132-98 Updated: Jan-19-16 9:59 am
CLEVELAND - Stephen Curry didn't smell champagne. Blood was in the air.
- Pistons rout Golden State 113-95 despite Curry's 38 points Updated: Jan-16-16 11:43 pm
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Before the game, Detroit coach Stan Van Gundy said Golden State simply has more margin for error than other teams, meaning the Warriors can win even when they don't play their best.
- Curry, Warriors spoil Kobe's farewell in Oakland, 116-98 Updated: Jan-15-16 2:15 am
OAKLAND, California - Before he walked through the tunnel and out of Oracle Arena for the final time, Kobe Bryant stopped for a quick chat with Stephen Curry.
- Kobe Bryant enjoying his farewell tour at every stop Updated: Jan-15-16 2:06 am
OAKLAND, California - At every stop, in every road arena, Kobe Bryant is reflecting on 20 years of memories and many great games.
- Warriors beat Heat 111-103 for 36th straight home win Updated: Jan-12-16 2:09 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the rest of the Golden State Warriors starters struggled to pull away from Miami.