- USC falls short in finale, losing 35-14 to UCLA Updated: Dec-01-13 1:42 am
- Hundley leads No. 22 UCLA past No. 23 USC 35-14 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:57 am
- Huskies can't hold down Jack, No. 13 UCLA Updated: Nov-16-13 2:26 am
- Jack has 4 TDs, leads No. 13 UCLA past Washington Updated: Nov-16-13 2:02 am
- UCLA's Myles Jack emerges as a 2-way threat Updated: Nov-12-13 7:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Ed Orgeron's remarkable turnaround tale at Southern California didn't exactly have the storybook ending the Trojans wanted.
LOS ANGELES - The UCLA Bruins stormed the cardinal logo at midfield, posing for photos and whipping blue flags through the crisp evening air. They moved the party up the Coliseum tunnel, roaring and stomping and thrusting their helmets aloft.
PASADENA, California - Fumbles put Washington in an early hole at the Rose Bowl. When the Huskies started to climb out of it, quarterback Keith Price went down with a shoulder injury.
PASADENA, California - Myles Jack was visibly surprised when he learned the identity of the last UCLA running back to score four rushing touchdowns nearly a decade ago.
LOS ANGELES - If Myles Jack had wanted to be a running back coming out of high school in Bellevue, Washington, last year, he had his pick of several SEC schools. He also could have played any position he wanted at the University of Washington, just across the lake from his hometown.