- Coach: Pelicans concerned about Holiday, want Asik back Updated: Apr-28-15 9:35 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Monty Williams expressed little concern about his contract after a season in which the New Orleans Pelicans improved by 11 victories, despite lousy luck with injuries, and made the playoffs for the first time in four seasons.
- NBA to play exhibition game in South Africa Updated: Apr-22-15 6:20 pm
JOHANNESBURG - The NBA will play an exhibition game Aug. 1 in South Africa.
- Warriors beat Pelicans 97-87 to take 2-0 series lead Updated: Apr-21-15 2:57 am
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr likes to say his team teeters on "explosive and careless" basketball, pulling off an astonishing play one moment and a perplexing one the next.
- Evans in, Holiday out for Pelicans in Game 2 vs. Warriors Updated: Apr-20-15 10:17 pm
- Pelicans coach says Warriors arena noise might be too loud Updated: Apr-20-15 9:45 pm
- Pelicans' Anthony Davis more comfortable heading into Game 2 Updated: Apr-19-15 5:03 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - A half-dozen students stood outside War Memorial Gymnasium at the University of San Francisco on Sunday morning, gazing through the glass doors to sneak a peak of a 6-foot-10 power forward who has become one of basketball's biggest attractions.
- Pelicans' Davis eagerly awaits playoff debut Updated: Apr-16-15 5:42 pm
NEW ORLEANS - It takes a certain self-confidence for a college freshman to embrace a potentially pejorative nickname like "The Unibrow."
- Davis leads Pelicans past Spurs, 108-103 and into playoffs Updated: Apr-16-15 12:33 am
NEW ORLEANS - After Anthony Davis' final flurry of clutch shots, blocks and rebounds ensured the Pelicans' first postseason berth since before he was drafted, the 22-year-old All-Star known as the "unibrow" was ready to admit how much it meant to him.
- Teams battle for NBA playoff berths, seeds at end of season Updated: Apr-14-15 1:14 am
With two days left in the NBA's regular season, the playoffs virtually have already begun for a handful of teams.
- Pelicans close in on playoff berth with win over Wolves Updated: Apr-13-15 11:47 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans have been fighting for their playoff lives for more than a month.
- Harden has 30 to help Rockets over Pelicans 121-114 Updated: Apr-12-15 11:00 pm
HOUSTON - James Harden didn't score in the fourth quarter against the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday night.
- Davis scores 19 to help Pelicans beat Suns 90-75 Updated: Apr-11-15 12:00 am
NEW ORLEANS - Despite missing Anthony Davis for nearly half the game, the New Orleans Pelicans still pulled out a key win to keep pace in the playoff race.
- Pelicans' Jrue Holiday expected to play against Suns Updated: Apr-10-15 7:09 pm
- Randolph leads balanced Grizzlies past Pelicans Updated: Apr-09-15 12:02 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies looked like their old selves - controlling the inside, relying on their defense and emphasizing tough, hard-nosed play.
- Aldridge has 21 and Blazers snap Pelicans' win streak, 99-90 Updated: Apr-05-15 1:41 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - There's significance in reaching 50 wins in two straight seasons for the Portland Trail Blazers: It's another step in becoming one of the West's elite teams.