- Pelicans beat Lakers 132-125 to end 8-game skid Updated: Mar-05-14 2:29 am
- Cousins, Thomas lead Kings past slumping Pelicans Updated: Mar-04-14 2:30 am
- Granger watches as Clippers rout Pelicans 108-76 Updated: Mar-02-14 2:18 am
- Dragic's career-high 40 leads Suns past Pelicans Updated: Mar-01-14 2:20 am
- Davis to play for Pelicans despite sore shoulder Updated: Feb-28-14 10:38 pm
- New Orleans' Tyreke Evans stuck in hotel elevator Updated: Feb-28-14 10:30 pm
- Mavs top Pelicans 108-89 after Davis injury Updated: Feb-26-14 11:57 pm
- Crawford leads Clippers past Pelicans 123-110 Updated: Feb-25-14 12:14 am
- Pelicans find no deals worth doing at deadline Updated: Feb-20-14 5:32 pm
- Gordon: Current Pelicans squad deserves more time Updated: Feb-18-14 7:11 pm
- PG Knight develops through Bucks' tough season Updated: Feb-17-14 3:36 pm
- Lowry scores 19 as Raptors beat Pelicans 108-101 Updated: Feb-10-14 11:09 pm
- For many, fan behavior crosses line too often Updated: Feb-10-14 5:37 pm
- Plumlee, reserves carry Nets past Pelicans Updated: Feb-09-14 9:27 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans past Wolves, 98-91 Updated: Feb-08-14 2:03 am
- Anthony Davis picked to play in NBA All-Star game Updated: Feb-07-14 9:48 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans over Hawks, 105-100 Updated: Feb-06-14 12:11 am
LOS ANGELES - In one year, Anthony Davis has gone from Hornet to Pelican - and become one of the NBA's top young stars after getting selected with the first overall pick in the 2012 draft.
LOS ANGELES - The high-octane Clippers kept on rolling without newly acquired Danny Granger, who will have to wait a little longer to play his first game with them.
PHOENIX - Goran Dragic almost didn't play Friday night.
PHOENIX - Anthony Davis is in the New Orleans Pelicans' lineup against the Phoenix Suns despite a sore left shoulder.
PHOENIX - New Orleans forward Tyreke Evans was a late arrival for Friday night's game against Phoenix because he was stuck in an elevator at the team hotel.
NEW ORLEANS - Between Jamal Crawford's long-range shooting, Chris Paul's timely playmaking and Blake Griffin's presence in the paint, the Los Angeles Clippers have been too much for most teams to handle the past couple days.
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans have decided to ride out the injury riddled roster they have right now for the rest of the season.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Eric Gordon expressed confidence Tuesday that he won't be traded this season and said it would be premature to break up the team that Pelicans general manager Dell Demps and coach Monty Williams put together for this season.
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - Long after the end of practice, the sound of a bouncing basketball echoed down the hall and up the stairs from the Milwaukee Bucks practice court.
TORONTO - Passed over for a place on the Eastern Conference All-Star team, Toronto guard Kyle Lowry is planning on a little rest and relaxation instead.
Public address announcers around the country frequently tell fans before games that unsportsmanlike behavior toward athletes, coaches or officials won't be tolerated.
NEW YORK - Rookie Mason Plumlee and the reserves were flying high, so Brooklyn's starters took a seat.
NEW ORLEANS - As Anthony Davis trotted off the court and toward the locker room, fans gathered near the tunnel offered one more round of applause, some of them shouting their congratulations to Davis for receiving his first All-Star game nod.
NEW YORK - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and Brian Roberts proved a pair of second-year players can carry the young Pelicans to a victory over a veteran team with playoff aspirations.