- Bruno Mars is Billboard's top artist of 2013 Updated: Dec-13-13 8:35 am
- No Grammy competition in Shelton-Lambert household Updated: Dec-12-13 1:32 pm
- Lorde's uniqueness makes her a pop standout Updated: Dec-12-13 10:38 am
- List of nominees for 71st Golden Globe Awards Updated: Dec-12-13 10:31 am
- Bryan, FGL clean up at American Country Awards Updated: Dec-10-13 10:20 pm
- Celeb birthdays for the week of Dec. 15-21 Updated: Dec-09-13 1:26 pm
- Not so justified: Justin Timberlake's Grammy snub Updated: Dec-07-13 8:26 am
- Macklemore, Lamar muscle into Grammy picture Updated: Dec-07-13 12:31 am
- Urban, Miguel prepare for Grammy nomination duet Updated: Dec-06-13 5:25 am
- Lorde to perform at Grammy nominations special Updated: Dec-04-13 11:38 am
- Randy Phillips out as chief executive of AEG Live Updated: Nov-25-13 9:07 pm
- Miley, JT and RiRi: 5 AMA moments to remember Updated: Nov-25-13 7:53 am
- Bon Jovi, Strait take home Billboard touring wins Updated: Nov-14-13 10:16 pm
- Swift shares catwalk with Victoria's Secret angels Updated: Nov-13-13 9:28 pm
NEW YORK - Miley Cyrus twerked her way to the top of the charts and Justin Timberlake returned to music after a seven-year hiatus, but another artist owned music in 2013: Bruno Mars.
UNIVERSAL CITY, California - Blake Shelton likes his odds when it comes to this year's Grammy Awards.
NEW YORK - Lorde may never be a royal, but these days, she's living like one.
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Nominees for the 71st annual Golden Globe Awards, announced Thursday in Beverly Hills, California, by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association:
The fans of country music love Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line and they proved it again Tuesday during the American Country Awards.
Dec. 15: Actor-comedian Tim Conway is 80. Singer Cindy Birdsong of The Supremes is 74. Drummer Dave Clark of the Dave Clark Five is 71. Drummer Carmine Appice of Vanilla Fudge is 67. Actor Don Johnson is 64. Actor Justin Ross is 59. Bassist Paul Simonon of The Clash is 58. Country singer Doug Phelps (The Kentucky Headhunters, Brothers Phelps) is 53. Actress Helen Slater is 50. Actor Michael Shanks ("Stargate SG-1") is 43. Actor Stuart Townsend ("Queen of the Damned") is 41. Actor Adam Brody ("The O.C.") is 34. Actress Michelle Dockery ("Downton Abbey") is 32. Actor George O. Gore II ("My Wife and Kids") is 31.
Justin Timberlake may have earned seven Grammy nominations, but he still has reason to cry himself a river: The pop star was shut out of the top Grammy categories - album, song and record of the year - though his comeback effort, "The 20/20 Experience," is 2013's best-selling release.
Jay Z easily led Grammy Award nominations announced Friday with nine, but left-of-center rappers Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Kendrick Lamar were among a group of new stars who took many of the major nominations.
LOS ANGELES - It took a few tries, but Keith Urban and Miguel finally got into a groove while preparing for their upcoming collaboration at Friday's Grammy nominations concert.
NEW YORK - Lorde's "Royals" could be crowned with Grammy gold.
LOS ANGELES - Randy Phillips, who was sued in connection with Michael Jackson's death, is out after a decade as chief executive officer of AEG Live under a restructuring by its parent AEG, the sports and entertainment giant announced Monday.
No question Justin Timberlake is the man of the year, but oh how the women of pop music proved its their world again at the American Music Awards.
NEW YORK - Road titan Bon Jovi has won top honors at the Billboard Touring Awards and George Strait has been named the 2013 Legend of Live.
NEW YORK - The Victoria's Secret Angels worked their magic on the catwalk Wednesday, weaving between chart-toppers Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy, and some fancy sets and stage tricks, yet somehow keeping the spotlight mostly on themselves.