- 49ers reschedule Girl Scouts sleepover at Levi's Stadium Updated: Feb-03-16 11:35 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The Girl Scouts of Northern California are getting their big sleepover at Levi's Stadium after all, just rescheduled from its original date.
- Halftime at the big game is among the top culture Updated: Feb-03-16 8:24 pm
NEW YORK - Warren Duncan has something in common with Madonna, Beyonce, Mick Jagger, Bruce Springsteen and Prince - and doesn't hesitate to let his grandchildren know about it every year about this time.
- Editorials from around New York Updated: Feb-03-16 10:59 am
ALBANY, New York - Recent editorials of statewide and national interest from New York's newspapers:
- Cam's dreamy 'Burning House' ignites her career Updated: Feb-01-16 9:38 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Northern California-born country singer Cam turned a bad dream about an ex-boyfriend into a song that made her musical dream come true.
- Adele's 'Hello' fastest to reach 1 billion views on YouTube Updated: Jan-21-16 8:31 pm
LOS ANGELES - Sorry, Psy. Adele has outpaced the South Korean pop star on the race to 1 billion views on YouTube.
- Phoenix Essentials: Dining, hikes, art and sunshine Updated: Jan-21-16 10:03 am
PHOENIX - With hundreds of golf courses and 300 days of sunshine a year, it's easy to cast metropolitan Phoenix as a retiree's paradise that leaves everyone else out in the cold. But within the desert beats the heart of an actual urban core that has come into its own. There's an emerging restaurant-and-retail scene along with classic attractions like the view from Camelback Mountain, plus newfound treasures like peeking inside a little-known house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Original song nominees at Oscars is battle of the pop stars Updated: Jan-14-16 12:50 pm
NEW YORK - The race for best original song at the Academy Awards is a full-blown battle of the 20-something pop stars, with Lady Gaga, Sam Smith and the Weeknd up for the honor this year.
- Spieth signs major endorsement with Coca-Cola Updated: Jan-13-16 3:29 pm
HONOLULU - Jordan Spieth has an endorsement with another major company, signing on with Coca-Cola as a brand ambassador.