- Cardinals happy that Chris Johnson 'fell in our lap' Updated: Oct-01-15 9:37 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - It was late in training camp. Andre Ellington was having his usual injury troubles. Rookie David Johnson was sidelined with a sore hamstring.
- Another barrage of points for Cardinals in blowout win Updated: Sep-28-15 2:44 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The points keep piling up for the Arizona Cardinals.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 3: Sacks low, but QB injuries mounting Updated: Sep-28-15 2:35 am
Especially in this fantasy-fueled age, the NFL knows its product is at its most popular when face-of-the-franchise quarterbacks are throwing for gobs of yards and TD after TD.
- Kaepernick throws 4 picks, Cardinals rout 49ers 47-7 Updated: Sep-27-15 8:57 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Tyrann Mathieu was lying in wait. So was Justin Bethel and the rest of the Arizona secondary.
- 49ers stumble and stagger to 47-7 loss to Cardinals Updated: Sep-27-15 8:32 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Colin Kaepernick's first pass was off his back foot. Interception, touchdown. Next series, another off-balance throw. Interception, touchdown.
- In 3rd season with Arians, Fitzgerald off to fast start Updated: Sep-24-15 7:53 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - When Bruce Arians became Arizona's coach in 2013, Larry Fitzgerald learned he would be changing positions.
- Cardinals off to fast start, but line changes loom Updated: Sep-21-15 8:15 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have scored a league-best 79 points in two games. They have scored 11 touchdowns and are a perfect seven TDs in seven appearances in the red zone. They haven't allowed a sack.
- Palmer comes up big again, Cardinals beat Bears 48-23 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:20 am
CHICAGO - Carson Palmer is off to such a strong start it's almost hard to believe he missed any time a year ago.
- Palmer throws 4 TDs in Cardinals' 48-23 win over Bears Updated: Sep-20-15 8:50 pm
CHICAGO - As long as Carson Palmer is in the lineup, the Arizona Cardinals believe they can beat anybody. And they will be tough to knock off if he keeps playing like this.
- Ellington has sprained knee; Arians won't rule out RB Updated: Sep-14-15 8:34 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington has a sprained right knee, an injury that's less serious than initially feared.
- Late coaching decisions define Cardinals' 31-19-win Updated: Sep-14-15 2:35 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - A pair of late coaching decisions loomed large in the Arizona Cardinals' 31-19 win over the New Orleans Saints.
- Palmer throws for 3 TDs, Cardinals beat Saints 31-19 Updated: Sep-13-15 8:47 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - From the first series to his very last on Sunday, Carson Palmer showed just how much he means to the Arizona Cardinals.