- Auburn's quick fixes aren't the rule in the SEC Updated: Dec-11-13 11:48 am
- Video out of S. Carolina's Clowney 110 mph ticket Updated: Dec-10-13 3:50 pm
- No. 19 Badgers-No. 8 Gamecocks in Capital One Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:17 pm
- PG Ellington back with Gamecocks after football Updated: Dec-03-13 4:27 pm
- South Carolina looks to keep dominating Clemson Updated: Dec-01-13 4:41 pm
- No. 6 Clemson drops 5th straight to South Carolina Updated: Dec-01-13 12:12 am
- Shaw leads No. 10 South Carolina to 31-17 victory Updated: Nov-30-13 11:40 pm
- Column: Best ever? Alabama closing in on title Updated: Nov-29-13 2:24 pm
- No. 6 Tigers, No. 10 Gamecocks show mutual respect Updated: Nov-28-13 1:54 pm
- No. 24 Duke reveling in chance at 'dream season' Updated: Nov-26-13 4:32 pm
- No. 10 Gamecocks focused on No. 6 Tigers first Updated: Nov-26-13 3:33 pm
- Top 10 rankings, stars galore in Palmetto Bowl Updated: Nov-25-13 2:42 pm
- Coastal Carolina blown out 70-10 Updated: Nov-23-13 5:57 pm
- Shaw leads No. 12 South Carolina to 70-10 win Updated: Nov-23-13 5:30 pm
- Coastal Carolina-South Carolina Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-21-13 9:51 am
- South Carolina will rest injured SEC rushing leader... Updated: Nov-20-13 2:17 pm
- Clowney, Quarles miss Gamecocks practice Updated: Nov-19-13 8:08 pm
- 12th-ranked South Carolina set to host FCS foe Updated: Nov-19-13 4:42 pm
- Richt won't lay blame on Georgia's leaky defense Updated: Nov-17-13 7:50 pm
- No. 12 Gamecocks back in the SEC East race Updated: Nov-17-13 4:38 pm
- Fry's 4 FGs send No. 11 South Carolina over Gators Updated: Nov-16-13 11:47 pm
- No. 11 Gamecocks focused on Gators, not SEC East Updated: Nov-12-13 5:36 pm
Auburn's dramatic rise from 3-9 in 2012 to 12-1 and a berth in this season's national championship game has been stunning.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Authorities have released video of South Carolina star defensive end Jadeveon (jah-DEH-vee-on) Clowney being ticketed, with troopers saying he drove 110 mph in a 70 mph zone.
ORLANDO, Florida - It would be easy for both No. 8 South Carolina and No. 19 Wisconsin to dwell on the missteps this season that cost them both spots in the BCS standings.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina leading receiver Bruce Ellington returned to basketball practice and is expected to play when the Gamecocks travel to No. 9 Oklahoma State Friday night.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina's domination of Clemson may not end any time soon. A quick look on the field before the Gamecocks' 31-17 victory may be the reason why.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Penalties, bad plays and too many mistakes to count: All things that No. 6 Clemson seems to save for playing rival No. 10 South Carolina.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina quarterback Connor Shaw was thrilled with his accomplishments Saturday, even if they didn't lead the 10th-ranked Gamecocks to the Southeastern Conference championship.
Alabama has already established itself as one of college football's greatest dynasties under Nick Saban.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier truly likes Clemson's Dabo Swinney. The Tigers coach has the ultimate respect for the Gamecocks' head ball coach.
DURHAM, North Carolina - No. 24 Duke is in the midst of one of the most successful seasons in program history. Just don't refer to the Blue Devils as one-year wonders.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - One of the main goals South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier wants to achieve is out the hands of the No. 10 Gamecocks.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Palmetto State has its own high-profile, highly ranked rivalry showdown in the Southeast this weekend.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Coastal Carolina coach Joe Moglia was out to win a football game. And even earning the Big South Conference championship doesn't make the Chanticleers' blowout loss at South Carolina hurt any less.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Connor Shaw is the winningest starting quarterback in South Carolina history. Teammate and backup Dylan Thompson believes his buddy, Shaw, should also take a place with the best players in the country.
Coastal Carolina (10-1) at No. 12 South Carolina (8-2), 1 p.m., Pay-Per-View TV.
The Southeastern Conference could have a new leading rusher by this time next week.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier said he won't rest anyone healthy for this week's game against Coastal Carolina.
ATLANTA - A day after a numbing loss, Mark Richt wouldn't blame Georgia's troubled defense for what happened against Auburn.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - No. 12 South Carolina is a Missouri loss away from the Southeastern Conference title game, something only the most hopeful, rose-colored Gamecocks thought was possible a month ago.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Steve Spurrier saw a couple of endings he really liked Saturday night.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Steve Spurrier knows his team's chances of playing for the Southeastern Conference title depend on what happens in a game that should finish before the No. 11 Gamecocks kick off Saturday against Florida.