- Cowboys activate DE Edgar Jones off short-term IR Updated: Dec-11-13 6:38 pm
- Cowboys want to finish in December this time Updated: Dec-05-13 9:03 pm
- Panthers RB Williams inactive with bruised quad Updated: Dec-01-13 11:51 am
- Romo, Cowboys top Raiders 31-24 after slow start Updated: Nov-29-13 3:33 am
- Murray gets 3 TDs, Cowboys rally by Raiders 31-24 Updated: Nov-28-13 10:20 pm
- Raiders losers again, falling 31-24 at Cowboys Updated: Nov-28-13 10:07 pm
- Raiders RB McFadden set for return against Cowboys Updated: Nov-28-13 3:37 pm
- Tony Romo's late-game magic keeps Cowboys afloat Updated: Nov-25-13 6:11 pm
- Cowboys' Claiborne, Giants C Cordle hurt Updated: Nov-24-13 7:19 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jerry Jones sees a healthy and productive Tony Romo taking the Dallas Cowboys into December in playoff contention - same as the past two years.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Panthers running back DeAngelo Williams is inactive against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers because of a bruised quadriceps.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo had a virus, and his offense was looking a little pale too.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo was sick, and it wasn't because he had just watched the Oakland Raiders return a fumble for a touchdown on the opening kickoff.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Oakland running back Darren McFadden is active for the first time since straining a hamstring Nov. 3 and is set to play against Dallas.
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo has now directed decisive fourth-quarter drives in the past two Dallas wins.