- Court rejects Red Bull appeal for Ricciardo Updated: Apr-15-14 6:26 am
- April starts with a bang for Formula One Updated: Apr-09-14 5:27 pm
- Hamilton edges Rosberg to win Bahrain GP Updated: Apr-06-14 1:50 pm
- Vettel slams Rosberg at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-29-14 10:02 am
- Mercedes' Hamilton takes pole at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-29-14 6:54 am
- F1 heads to Malaysia dogged by off-track troubles Updated: Mar-26-14 12:58 am
- Red Bull appeals Ricciardo's disqualification Updated: Mar-20-14 9:53 am
PARIS - Red Bull is "disappointed" but now focused on the upcoming Chinese Grand Prix after a court on Tuesday rejected its appeal against the disqualification of driver Daniel Ricciardo at the season-opening race in Australia.
Everybody expected April to be a crucial time for Formula One.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton took pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix on Saturday to tie the record for most qualifying wins by a British driver in Formula One.
Formula One heads to its second race of the season this weekend in Malaysia with the reigning champion team threatening to withdraw from the sport, the result of the first race still under protest, and race promoters in revolt over the sound of the cars.
PARIS - Formula One team Red Bull has officially appealed to motor sport's governing body over Daniel Ricciardo's disqualification from last weekend's season-opening Australian Grand Prix.