- Benfica beats PSG 2-1 but exits Champions League Updated: Dec-10-13 5:22 pm
- Milan, Ajax battle it out for spot in next round Updated: Dec-10-13 7:14 am
- 5 things to know about Group C of Champions League Updated: Dec-09-13 11:15 am
- Spain views cup draw with unease, excitement Updated: Dec-06-13 5:52 pm
- PSG beats Olympiakos 2-1 to reach knockout stages Updated: Nov-27-13 6:44 pm
- Blanc wants players to focus better on defending Updated: Nov-26-13 10:27 am
- In WCup spotlight, Brazil's jersey loses shine Updated: Nov-25-13 9:32 am
- McMurry edges UTSA 73-71 with 3-pointer at buzzer Updated: Nov-19-13 12:45 am
LISBON, Portugal - Benfica failed to reach the Champions League knockout stage despite coming back to beat Paris Saint-Germain 2-1 on Tuesday.
MILAN - AC Milan and Ajax will play for a spot in the knockout stage of the Champions League on Wednesday.
PARIS - Here are five things to know ahead of Tuesday's Group C matches in the Champions League, with leader Paris Saint-Germain visiting Benfica and Olympiakos hosting bottom-placed Anderlecht:
MADRID - Spain doesn't know what to make of its World Cup draw. Some are confident, while others are fearful.
PARIS - A 10-man Paris Saint-Germain showed its resilience by scoring a last-minute winner to beat Olympiakos 2-1 on Wednesday and secure a place in the knockout stages of the Champions League.
PARIS - Paris Saint-Germain coach Laurent Blanc has challenged his players to show they can become just as mean in defense as they are prolific in attack.
SAO PAULO - Brazil's traditional yellow jersey has lost its all-conquering allure.
SAN ANTONIO - Will Adams hit a 3-point jumper at the buzzer to lift McMurry to a 73-71 win over University of Texas-San Antonio on Monday night.