- Walker leads Bobcats over Bulls in OT, 91-86 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:24 pm
- Noah leads Bulls to 108-95 win over Magic Updated: Apr-14-14 11:59 pm
- Bulls rally to beat Pistons 106-98 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:14 am
- Augustin, Noah lead Bulls over Wolves, 102-87 Updated: Apr-09-14 11:06 pm
- Bulls win 5th in a row, beat Wizards 96-78 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:14 pm
- Bulls beat Bucks 102-90, win fourth straight Updated: Apr-05-14 12:06 am
- Augustin leads Bulls past slumping Hawks 105-92 Updated: Apr-02-14 11:05 pm
- Dunleavy, Bulls shake off Celtics for 94-80 win Updated: Apr-01-14 12:23 am
- Bulls topple Celtics 107-102 Updated: Mar-30-14 10:56 pm
- Trail Blazers rout Bulls 91-74 Updated: Mar-28-14 11:45 pm
- 76ers' skid hits 24 games with 91-81 loss to Bulls Updated: Mar-23-14 12:01 am
- Scola lifts Pacers past Bulls 91-79 Updated: Mar-22-14 12:44 am
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Al Jefferson knows few people will be giving the Charlotte Bobcats a chance to upset the Miami Heat in the first round of the Eastern Conference playoffs.
CHICAGO - There's just one game remaining in the regular season and the NBA playoffs begin on Saturday.
CHICAGO - They lost their star and they lost one of their best supporting players. The Chicago Bulls never lost their way, though.
MINNEAPOLIS - D.J. Augustin's career was swirling down the drain when the Toronto Raptors waived him in December, and the former No. 9 overall pick seemed destined to join the long list of promising prospects that just never made it in the NBA.
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bulls have experienced such a turnaround this season that their wins are now being rated.
BOSTON - Chicago's D.J. Augustin put an end to a series of pesky rallies by the Boston Celtics.
CHICAGO - The Portland Trail Blazers had dropped three straight games and appeared in danger of losing considerable playoff ground in the tough Western Conference before LaMarcus Aldridge returned to the lineup on Thursday.
CHICAGO - Henry Sims can see the growth and he's not referring to the stack of losses.
INDIANAPOLIS - Even in the midst of their worst month of the season, the Indiana Pacers are finding ways to win big games.