- Lynch: No reporter will go to jail for doing his or her job Updated: Oct-09-15 8:04 pm
WASHINGTON - Attorney General Loretta Lynch is repeating a pledge from her predecessor that no journalists will be sent to jail for doing their job.
- Snowden: I'd go to prison to return to US Updated: Oct-05-15 4:04 pm
LONDON - Edward Snowden says he has offered to return to the United States and go to jail for leaking details of National Security Agency programs to intercept electronic communications data on a vast scale.
- 2 convicted in border agent's death; 2 remain fugitives Updated: Oct-02-15 3:16 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Two more men have been convicted in the murder of a Border Patrol agent, whose death brought to light the bungled federal gun-tracking operation known as Fast and Furious.
- FBI to collect better data on police shootings, use of force Updated: Sep-28-15 5:20 pm
WASHINGTON - The FBI will begin collecting and providing to the public more information about police shootings of civilians, FBI Director James Comey said Monday as the agency released annual data on crime nationwide.
- Ali, Holder, rapper Nas among 2015 DuBois Medal recipients Updated: Sep-28-15 4:22 pm
CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts - Boxing legend Muhammad Ali, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and rapper Nasir "Nas" Jones are among the 2015 recipients of Harvard's W.E.B. DuBois Medal.
- Agency chief: Air marshals in sex scandal should leave Updated: Sep-17-15 6:39 pm
WASHINGTON - Three federal air marshals accused of hiring prostitutes and recording at least one sexual encounter with a government-issued device are not representative of the Federal Air Marshal Service, the agency's head told lawmakers Thursday.