- Recent Minnesota AP football Players of the Year Updated: Dec-05-13 9:51 pm
- Minnesota shut down by No. 11 Michigan State, 14-3 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:49 pm
- No. 11 Michigan State shuts down Minnesota 14-3 Updated: Nov-30-13 5:15 pm
- Minnesota stands up to No. 16 Wisconsin, but falls Updated: Nov-23-13 9:01 pm
- No. 16 Wisconsin wins 10th in a row vs Minnesota Updated: Nov-23-13 8:47 pm
- Kill to remain in booth against Wisconsin Updated: Nov-19-13 6:39 pm
Recent winners of the Minnesota Associated Press Player of the Year award for prep football:
EAST LANSING, Michigan - It's been quite a season for coach Jerry Kill's Minnesota team, but the Golden Gophers showed these last couple weeks that they're still a step behind the top teams in the Big Ten.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Max Bullough left the field after one last victory at Spartan Stadium, and although the focus would quickly turn to next weekend's Big Ten title game, the Michigan State linebacker didn't want to let go of this moment.
MINNEAPOLIS - For a decade now, Minnesota has been kicked around by Wisconsin, lending a rather anticlimactic air to one of the longest-running rivalries in the nation.
MINNEAPOLIS - Wisconsin has been running roughshod over the Big Ten since a disheartening loss to Ohio State almost two months ago.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota coach Jerry Kill walked into the room for his weekly news conference and saw a larger-than-normal media throng gathered to listen to his remarks.