- 'AARP group' helps Wizards top Jazz 104-91 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:47 pm
- Grizzlies end Wizards' streak with 110-104 victory Updated: Mar-03-14 9:42 pm
- NBA Capsules Updated: Mar-02-14 1:38 am
- Ariza scores 40, Wizards win 6th straight Updated: Mar-01-14 11:24 pm
- Wizards survive without Nene, beat Magic 115-106 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:56 pm
- Wall, Beal lead Wizards past Cavaliers 96-83 Updated: Feb-23-14 10:05 pm
- Nene, Wizards dunk Pelicans, 94-93 Updated: Feb-22-14 11:54 pm
- Wizards to get disgruntled Miller in 3-team trade Updated: Feb-20-14 7:35 pm
- Wall leads Wizards past slumping Hawks, 114-97 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:59 pm
- Lowry scores 24, Raptors defeat Wizards 103-93 Updated: Feb-18-14 11:08 pm
- Wall leads East to All-Star dunk triumph Updated: Feb-16-14 12:21 am
- Nene leads Wizards past Kings, 93-84 Updated: Feb-09-14 10:51 pm
- Waiters, Irving lead Cavaliers over Wizards Updated: Feb-07-14 11:15 pm
- Spurs win 16th in row vs Wizards, 125-118 in 2OT Updated: Feb-05-14 11:54 pm
WASHINGTON - Drew Gooden scored his first points of the season and had his first double-digit game since April 2012. Andre Miller tallied his most assists since December. Al Harrington played his most minutes since November.
WASHINGTON - Tayshaun Prince scored a season-high 21 points, and the Memphis Grizzlies withstood a late rally Monday night to snap the Washington Wizards' winning streak at six with a 110-104 victory.
MIAMI - LeBron James' switch to a clear mask didn't hinder his shooting eye, and he had 20 points Saturday to help the Miami Heat earn their seventh consecutive victory by beating the Orlando Magic 112-98.
PHILADELPHIA - The 76ers' fans came to celebrate Allen Iverson's No. 3.
WASHINGTON - If Trevor Ariza can hit every 3-pointer he takes, if four starters can routinely score 20 points, if Marcin Gortat can keep asserting him as an inside scoring threat, and, well, if the opponent is always the Orlando Magic, the Washington Wizards will do just fine without Nene.
CLEVELAND - The Washington Wizards lost Nene to a knee injury, and then won the game with a strong effort on defense.
WASHINGTON - It was a quiet night for John Wall - until the Washington Wizards needed their All-Star to deliver.
The Washington Wizards, pushing for their first playoff berth since 2008, acquired disgruntled point guard Andre Miller from the Denver Nuggets on Thursday in a three-way trade that also involves the Philadelphia 76ers.
ATLANTA - The Washington Wizards moved up the Eastern Conference standings with their first win in Atlanta in six years.
WASHINGTON - It took the Toronto Raptors a little while to get going in their first game since the All-Star break. Guard Kyle Lowry eventually provided a jump start.
NEW ORLEANS - John Wall soared over his mascot, and the East stomped on the West in the slam dunk contest.
WASHINGTON - Washington coach Randy Wittman isn't content with getting back to .500 and doesn't want the Wizards to be either.
WASHINGTON - One day after their general manager was unexpectedly fired and playing without their second leading scorer, the Cleveland Cavaliers managed to snap their six-game losing streak.
WASHINGTON - After he reached his season-high 40th minute, after he scored his season-high 31st point, Tim Duncan fouled out in the second overtime, joining Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Kawhi Leonard in a talent-laden quartet not available for the final 4:13 of San Antonio's exhausting game at Washington.