- QB Joshua Dobbs has No. 25 Tennessee's hopes soaring Updated: Aug-29-15 2:11 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee quarterback Joshua Dobbs made quite a statement with his late-season surge last fall, but his offseason arguably was even more impressive.
- No. 25 Vols lose McNeil to injury, suspend Howard for 1 game Updated: Aug-27-15 4:39 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee safety LaDarrell McNeil is out indefinitely and wide receiver Alton "Pig" Howard has been suspended for the season opener, continuing a series of preseason hits to the Volunteers' depth.
- Tennessee experiments with high-tech sleep monitors Updated: Aug-26-15 3:09 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - About an hour before a Tennessee football player's scheduled bedtime, he gets a reminder via an app on his phone or a text message. That's when he puts on orange glasses that block out the glow of smartphones or computer screens, making it easier to fall asleep.
- Injuries already causing problems for plenty of Top 25 teams Updated: Aug-25-15 2:27 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has no time to celebrate its first Top 25 appearance in three years.
- Tennessee DB Gaulden out for season with broken foot Updated: Aug-22-15 4:14 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee defensive back Rashaan Gaulden has a broken foot and will miss the entire season.
- Tennessee guard Sanders out for season with biceps injury Updated: Aug-20-15 7:48 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee reserve guard Austin Sanders will miss the season because of a biceps injury that will require surgery.
- Vols say they won't be distracted by heightened expectations Updated: Aug-18-15 12:27 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The timing may be right for Tennessee to reclaim its status as a Southeastern Conference contender.
- Tennessee's practice gets announced attendance of 40,000 Updated: Aug-15-15 10:47 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee coach Butch Jones believes holding one open practice each year helps prepare his team for the Neyland Stadium environment.
- Talent infusion should boost Tennessee's big-play ability Updated: Aug-14-15 8:03 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee finally has the collection of playmakers Butch Jones has sought since taking over the program.
- Vols' Jackson to undergo surgery, could miss entire season Updated: Aug-11-15 3:03 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee guard Marcus Jackson will undergo potential season-ending surgery, leaving the Volunteers without the most experienced member of an offensive line that allowed the most sacks in the Southeastern Conference last year.
- Reserve tight end A.J. Branisel leaving Tennessee's program Updated: Aug-10-15 11:18 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Reserve tight end A.J. Branisel is leaving Tennessee's football program.
- Vols seeking middle linebacker to help lead talented defense Updated: Aug-08-15 7:39 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The biggest question facing Tennessee's defense is whether it can solve its riddle in the middle.
- Tennessee announces it has reinstated WR Von Pearson Updated: Aug-07-15 7:21 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee has reinstated wide receiver Von Pearson to the team, two days after prosecutors declined to file criminal charges against him in connection with a rape investigation.
- Tennessee opens training camp facing higher expectations Updated: Aug-04-15 10:29 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee ended a string of four straight losing seasons last year and enters training camp trying to live up to expectations that it can compete for a Southeastern Conference East Division title.
- Vols entering preseason practice without full freshman class Updated: Aug-03-15 5:15 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee will start preseason practice Tuesday without some members of its highly touted freshman class.