- Tennessee's Richardson decides to enter draft Updated: Dec-06-13 7:23 pm
- Tennessee seeking more big plays next season Updated: Dec-01-13 10:35 am
- Vols' Dobbs getting hard lessons in freshman year Updated: Nov-26-13 7:50 pm
- Vols say motivation won't be problem at Kentucky Updated: Nov-25-13 4:30 pm
- Tennessee trying to avoid first eight-loss season Updated: Nov-24-13 10:39 am
- Tennessee loses 14-10 heartbreaker to Vanderbilt Updated: Nov-24-13 12:28 am
- Tennessee unveils campus statue honoring Summitt Updated: Nov-22-13 5:30 pm
- Vandy's rise adds juice to rivalry with Tennessee Updated: Nov-18-13 5:18 pm
- Tennessee unable to slow down rushing attacks Updated: Nov-15-13 11:26 am
- Vols aiming to avoid fourth straight losing season Updated: Nov-12-13 7:30 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee offensive tackle Antonio "Tiny" Richardson is bypassing his senior season to enter the NFL draft.
Tennessee coach Butch Jones wants to make sure the Volunteers' season doesn't end in November again anytime soon.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee quarterback Joshua Dobbs is getting a tough introduction to Southeastern Conference football.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee doesn't expect to have trouble finding motivation for Saturday's season finale at Kentucky finale even though a bowl bid isn't at stake.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Now that a bowl bid is out of reach, Tennessee heads its final game seeking to avoid becoming the first team in school history to have eight losses.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee went from celebration to devastation in a matter of moments.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Pat Summitt wears a smile rather than her famous stare in a bronze statue of the former Lady Vols coach that was unveiled Friday on Tennessee's campus.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Vanderbilt coach James Franklin says he still doesn't believe the Commodores historically have been competitive enough with Tennessee to make this annual series a legitimate rivalry.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's last few losses have turned into runaways because of the Volunteers' inability to stop the run.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee is on the verge of making the type of history it would rather avoid.