- Column: Hawks, Warriors have plenty of playoff doubters Updated: Apr-17-15 6:39 pm
ATLANTA - They won 60 games, which is the accepted NBA standard of greatness. They blew away everyone else in the Eastern Conference - including you, LeBron James.
- Hawks F Sefolosha undergoes surgery for injured right leg Updated: Apr-17-15 6:10 pm
ATLANTA - Hawks forward Thabo Sefolosha is recovering from surgery on his right leg, which he says was injured during his arrest by New York police last week.
- NBA could alter schedule, but no change to playoffs, lottery Updated: Apr-17-15 5:59 pm
NEW YORK - NBA owners held their first serious discussions about the playoff format, though Commissioner Adam Silver said Friday it was too soon to tell if there was interest in changing it.
- Top seed Hawks look to recapture form after sluggish ending Updated: Apr-16-15 5:57 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks spent the past month doing little more than warming up for the playoffs.
- LeBron sits, Cavaliers edge Wizards 113-108 in overtime Updated: Apr-15-15 11:57 pm
CLEVELAND - Shawn Marion was mobbed after his final NBA regular-season game.
- Muscala, Hawks beat Hornets 104-80 for first 60-win season Updated: Apr-10-15 11:06 pm
ATLANTA - Mike Muscala is making a case for postseason playing time with the Atlanta Hawks.
- Antic says he and Sefolosha were not with Copeland Updated: Apr-10-15 5:20 pm
ATLANTA - Pero Antic said he and Atlanta Hawks teammate Thabo Sefolosha were not with Indiana Pacers forward Chris Copeland when Copeland was stabbed outside a Manhattan nightclub.
- Hawks' Thabo Sefolosha hurt in arrest, to miss playoffs Updated: Apr-09-15 7:11 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta forward Thabo Sefolosha will miss the Hawks' final four regular-season games and the postseason because of a fractured right fibula and ligament damage suffered when he and teammate Pero Antic were arrested early Wednesday in New York.
- Pacers beat Knicks 102-86 Updated: Apr-08-15 11:26 pm