- Massachusetts governor has nuclear plant concerns Updated: Mar-10-14 5:11 pm
- After ruling, Massachusetts bans 'upskirt' photos Updated: Mar-07-14 1:31 pm
- Massachusetts OKs bill outlawing 'upskirt' photos Updated: Mar-06-14 6:56 pm
- Patrick: No reason to start over on medical pot Updated: Mar-03-14 4:47 pm
- Review: Mass. health lobby spent $100M since 2007 Updated: Mar-02-14 11:43 am
- Mass. Senate president will not seek re-election Updated: Feb-08-14 7:04 pm
- Politicians react to Senate president departure Updated: Feb-08-14 5:48 pm
BOSTON - Gov. Deval Patrick pledged on Monday to write a letter to the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, expressing concerns about the safety of the Pilgrim nuclear power plant in Plymouth.
BOSTON - Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick signed a bill on Friday updating the state's voyeurism laws, just two days after the state's highest court ruled that a man who took cellphone photos up the skirts of female subway passengers in Boston wasn't violating the law as written.
BOSTON - Massachusetts lawmakers approved legislation Thursday to crack down on those who secretly take photographs of "the sexual or other intimate parts" of women or children in public.
BOSTON - There was no need for the state to restart the selection process for medical marijuana dispensaries despite reports that some applicants may have provided false or misleading information, Gov. Deval Patrick said Monday.
BOSTON - Last fall, the Massachusetts Association of Health Plans hosted its annual conference at Boston's Seaport Hotel, bringing together hundreds of industry officials and a handful of lawmakers, administration officials and legislative aides. Attorney General Martha Coakley addressed the crowd.
BOSTON - Massachusetts Senate President Therese Murray announced Saturday that she will not seek re-election to the chamber when her term expires at the end of the year.
BOSTON - Massachusetts political leaders are reacting to news that Senate President Therese Murray will not seek re-election when her term ends at the end of the year.