- Massachusetts Senate OKs bill that would ensure equal pay Updated: Jan-28-16 3:42 pm
BOSTON - The Massachusetts Senate unanimously approved a bill Thursday that would ensure men and women earn equal pay for comparable work.
- Legislative leader to outline goals for 2016 session Updated: Jan-26-16 8:54 pm
BOSTON - Massachusetts House Speaker Robert DeLeo planned to urge fellow House members to wade into contentious fights over charter schools and ride-hailing services in the coming months.
- Beacon Hill's 2 top lawmakers have strong fundraising year Updated: Jan-23-16 3:02 pm
BOSTON - The state's two most powerful Democratic lawmakers on Beacon Hill are pulling in hefty donations to their campaign accounts.
- Gov. Baker touts accomplishments, sets goals in speech Updated: Jan-21-16 10:09 pm
BOSTON - Gov. Charlie Baker hailed what he called the spirit of bipartisanship on Beacon Hill as he detailed goals for the new year in his first State of the State address Thursday.
- Democrats echo bipartisan tone of Gov. Baker's speech Updated: Jan-21-16 9:42 pm
BOSTON - Top Massachusetts Democrats are giving Republican Gov. Charlie Baker largely positive reviews on his State of the State address.