- Stanford holds off Utah to boost Pac-12 position Updated: Mar-08-14 4:50 pm
- Taylor's big night helps Utah hold off California Updated: Mar-06-14 1:47 am
- Utah ends 2 game skid; beats Arizona State 86-63 Updated: Feb-23-14 10:47 pm
- Utah falls short in OT, 67-63 to No. 4 Arizona Updated: Feb-20-14 2:51 am
- No. 4 Arizona escapes with 67-63 win at Utah in OT Updated: Feb-20-14 2:13 am
- Utah controls an 81-63 victory over Washington St. Updated: Feb-08-14 10:36 pm
STANFORD, California - Dwight Powell made a go-ahead free throw with 36.1 seconds remaining after Stanford missed seven consecutive from the line late, and the Cardinal held on to beat Utah 61-60 on Saturday in the Pac-12 regular-season finale for both schools.
BERKELEY, California - Brandon Taylor converted the go-ahead free throws with 1:46 remaining and hit a 3-pointer with 51.2 seconds left, and Utah held off California 63-59 on Wednesday night to give coach Larry Krystkowiak his first 20-win season in three years at the school.
SALT LAKE CITY - Delon Wright scored 22 points, collected nine rebounds and had six assists and Utah blocked a season-high 12 shots to fuel an 86-63 victory over Arizona State on Sunday night.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah had the No. 4 team in the nation in trouble and could not close it out.
SALT LAKE CITY - Strong defense has saved Arizona in several games this season. It was no different against a determined underdog in a tough environment on the road.
SALT LAKE CITY - Brandon Taylor had 16 points and Jordan Loveridge chipped in 13 to lead Utah to an 81-63 victory over Washington State on Saturday night.