- Actress, comedian Anne Meara, nominated for 4 Emmys, dies Updated: May-24-15 7:58 pm
LOS ANGELES - Anne Meara, the loopy, lovable comedian who launched a standup career with husband Jerry Stiller in the 1950s and found success as an actress in films, on TV and the stage, has died.
- Actress Anne Meara, wife of Jerry Stiller, dies Updated: May-24-15 7:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - Actress and comedian Anne Meara, whose comic work with husband Jerry Stiller helped launch a 60-year career in film and TV, has died. She was 85.
- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: May-21-15 6:48 pm
Racine Journal Times, May 20
- F. Scott Fitzgerald's former home on the market for $3.8M Updated: May-20-15 6:32 pm
GREAT NECK, New York - The suburban New York home where F. Scott Fitzgerald is believed to have written "The Great Gatsby" is up for sale.
- Fitzgerald says prevailing wage repeal is unlikely Updated: May-20-15 11:22 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald said Wednesday that he doesn't have the votes to repeal the state's prevailing wage law, but he hopes to reform the statutes through the state budget.
- Walker wants lawmakers to reform economic development agency Updated: May-15-15 5:40 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker called on legislators Friday to reform his economic development agency in the wake of another scathing audit that found the organization hasn't followed state law or tracked job creation.
- Vos mum on whether UW cut will be reduced Updated: May-06-15 12:47 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Assembly Speaker Robin Vos isn't saying whether Gov. Scott Walker's $300 million cut to the University of Wisconsin System can be reduced given new revenue forecasts.
- Don Mankiewicz, Oscar-nominated screenwriter, dies at 93 Updated: Apr-27-15 1:09 pm
LOS ANGELES - Don M. Mankiewicz, an Oscar-nominated screenwriter from a legendary Hollywood family who created the television shows "Marcus Welby, M.D." and "Ironside," has died in California. He was 93.