- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Dec-04-13 3:08 pm
- Princeton club accountant accused of embezzlement Updated: Dec-02-13 3:43 pm
- Republicans pass photo ID, recall changes Updated: Nov-14-13 10:37 pm
- Wis. gov calls special session on Medicaid Updated: Nov-14-13 2:53 pm
- Wis. Assembly OKs mental health bills Updated: Nov-12-13 6:11 pm
Appleton Post-Crescent, Nov. 29
PRINCETON, New Jersey - An accountant for a famous Princeton University musical-comedy group whose members have included F. Scott Fitzgerald and Brooke Shields has been charged with embezzling more than $100,000 from the club since 2010, prosecutors said Monday.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Assembly Republicans used the final regular session day of the year Thursday to push their proposals that would make it more difficult to remove public officials from office, require photo identification at the polls and limit hours of in-person absentee voting.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker has called a special legislative session to extend the deadline for moving 77,000 people off Medicaid.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Assembly passed a set of bills Tuesday designed to enhance mental health care statewide, including proposals that would expand government coverage for mental health services, shore up services in underserved areas and pump more money into respite centers.