- Scott Fitzgerald won't run for open US House seat Updated: Apr-14-14 4:30 pm
- Walker calls for additional UW tuition freeze Updated: Apr-11-14 4:32 pm
- Ellis won't seek re-election after secret video Updated: Apr-11-14 3:19 pm
- As Legislature ends, focus turns to campaigns Updated: Apr-02-14 3:06 pm
- Wisconsin Senate to vote on police deaths bill Updated: Mar-28-14 5:13 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald says he won't run for the congressional seat vacated by longtime Wisconsin Congressman Tom Petri (PEE'-treye).
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker on Friday called for another two-year tuition freeze throughout the University of Wisconsin System, citing concern over a projected year-end surplus topping $1 billion.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Republican state Senate President Mike Ellis abruptly announced Friday that he would no longer seek re-election, saying the release of a secret video recording of him discussing an illegal campaign scheme was the "tipping point."
MADISON, Wisconsin - With the two-year legislative session over, the campaign season is now heating up in Wisconsin.
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin state Senate plans to spend its last day in session for the year voting on bills to make oral chemotherapy drugs more affordable and establishing a new requirement for investigating police when people die in their custody.