- Davis provided hope for Pelicans, but needs help Updated: Apr-17-14 4:15 pm
- Durant has 42, Thunder beat Pistons 112-111 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:24 am
- Evans leads Pelicans past Rockets, 105-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:59 pm
- Demps likes Pelicans' core, expects all back Updated: Apr-16-14 5:07 pm
- Evans, Pelicans stun Thunder 101-89 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:24 am
- Thunder's Collison, Pelicans' Rivers ejected Updated: Apr-14-14 9:11 pm
- Thunder resting Westbrook vs. Pelicans Updated: Apr-14-14 7:27 pm
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder past Pelicans Updated: Apr-12-14 12:05 am
- Bledsoe's big 2nd half helps Suns past Pelicans Updated: Apr-10-14 12:11 am
- Anthony Davis set to start against Jazz Updated: Apr-04-14 9:38 pm
- Faried leads Nuggets' 137-107 rout of Pelicans Updated: Apr-03-14 1:17 am
- One-and-done working just fine for Kentucky Updated: Apr-02-14 4:35 pm
- Cousins leads Kings past Pelicans, 102-97 Updated: Apr-01-14 12:20 am
- Belinelli, Spurs top Pelicans 96-80; streak at 17 Updated: Mar-30-14 12:20 am
- Evans leads Pelicans over Jazz 102-95 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:04 am
- Pelicans' Davis leaves with left ankle injury Updated: Mar-28-14 8:56 pm
- Davis powers Pelicans past Clippers, 98-96 Updated: Mar-27-14 12:12 am
- Evans, Morrow rally Pelicans past Nets in OT Updated: Mar-25-14 12:44 am
NEW ORLEANS - The way Anthony Davis blossomed into an All-Star before he'd even turned 21 provided the Pelicans with hope for the future during an otherwise bleak season.
NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans' sore right knee - and long-term contract - gave him every reason to sit out the final two games of a losing season with the Pelicans.
NEW ORLEANS - The left knee surgery Eric Gordon had scheduled on Wednesday was little more than an arthroscopic "cleanup" and all five of New Orleans' injured regulars should be ready for the start of next training camp, Pelicans general manager Dell Demps said Wednesday.
NEW ORLEANS - Not long after Pelicans coach Monty Williams said he expected Tyreke Evans to take the night off to rest his sore right knee, Evans surprised his team by suiting up.
NEW ORLEANS - Thunder forward Nick Collison and Pelicans guard Austin Rivers both have been ejected following a brief scuffle in the second quarter of Monday night's game between Oklahoma City and New Orleans.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Not much about Oklahoma City point guard Russell Westbrook goes unnoticed.
NEW ORLEANS - Disgusted by his turnover that sent the Pelicans off on a fast break, Eric Bledsoe chased the play vigorously, darting into a passing lane just in time to intercept Austin Rivers' pass toward the left wing.
DENVER - Kenneth Faried was all smiles in Denver's locker room. And with good reason.
DALLAS - Everyone has an opinion of John Calipari.
NEW ORLEANS - When DeMarcus Cousins drilled a 16-foot jump shot on the Sacramento Kings' first possession of the second half, he had the look of a player who was ready to take over a game.
SAN ANTONIO - Spurs coach Gregg Popovich admitted he is getting antsy for a loss. He'll have to wait.
NEW ORLEANS - By necessity, the Pelicans keep heaping more responsibility in Tyreke Evans' lap - and he keeps coming through.
NEW ORLEANS - Forward Anthony Davis has left New Orleans' game against Utah with a left ankle injury.
NEW ORLEANS - Injuries and illness across New Orleans' roster provided Daruis Miller a chance to play extended minutes with his old Kentucky teammate, Anthony Davis.
NEW ORLEANS - Down 22 points in the third quarter to the surging Brooklyn Nets, the New Orleans Pelicans appeared headed to a lopsided defeat. That's when Tyreke Evans turned the game around.