- Durant leads Thunder over Pelicans, 109-95 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:20 am
- Pelicans G Evans rolls left ankle Updated: Dec-06-13 10:14 pm
- Davis hurt, Anderson leads Pelicans over Knicks Updated: Dec-01-13 11:42 pm
- Thompson leads Warriors over Pelicans 102-101 Updated: Nov-27-13 12:25 am
- Ginobli scores 16, leads Spurs over Pelicans Updated: Nov-26-13 1:05 am
- Davis, Pelicans rally to beat Cavaliers 104-100 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:11 am
- Davis leads Pelicans past Jazz 105-98 Updated: Nov-21-13 12:09 am
- Davis powers Pelicans to 135-98 rout of 76ers Updated: Nov-17-13 12:12 am
- Hayward, Jazz get 1st win, 111-105 over Pelicans Updated: Nov-14-13 1:00 am
- Jordan Hill leads Lakers' 116-95 rout of Pelicans Updated: Nov-13-13 2:06 am
NEW ORLEANS - When Pelicans 7-footer Jason Smith stepped outside for the type of mid-range jumper he hits routinely, Oklahoma City's Serge Ibaka sprang out to the perimeter and blocked the shot.
NEW YORK - Once Anthony Davis went down, Ryan Anderson stepped up to keep the New York Knicks on their losing ways.
NEW ORLEANS - After many of his teammates were dressed and walking to the bus outside New Orleans Arena, Jermaine O'Neal sat in the visitors' locker room, still in uniform, with large packs of ice wrapped around his legs and a slight smile on his face.
SAN ANTONIO - A big effort from the bench sent San Antonio to its 11th straight victory.
NEW ORLEANS - Jrue Holiday saw a late 12-point deficit as an opportunity to deliver a character-building message.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has come close to making New Orleans Pelicans franchise history two games in a row. Ryan Anderson has helped ensure Anderson's performances don't go to waste.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis was on his way to what might have been a memorable - and unusual - statistical line before he came out for good with more than three minutes still left in the third quarter.
SALT LAKE CITY - For the first time this season, basketball was fun for Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz.
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Lakers' sixth starting lineup in nine games clicked from the opening tip, and Jordan Hill was the biggest reason for the flow.