- Lillard looks to first postseason with Portland Updated: Apr-19-14 3:30 am
- Sacramento Kings' 'new era' off to slow start Updated: Apr-17-14 1:41 pm
- Rockets down Spurs 104-98 Updated: Apr-14-14 11:29 pm
- Harden leads Rockets over Pelicans 111-104 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:08 am
- Brewer's 51 lifts Wolves over Rockets 112-110 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:17 am
- Jones, Harden lead Rockets past Lakers 145-130 Updated: Apr-09-14 2:24 am
- Jones, Harden lead Rockets past Lakers 145-130 Updated: Apr-09-14 2:08 am
- Rockets rally for 130-125 OT win over Denver Updated: Apr-06-14 11:08 pm
- Harden's 39 lead Rockets over Thunder 111-107 Updated: Apr-05-14 1:30 am
- DeRozan leads Raptors past Rockets 107-103 Updated: Apr-02-14 11:09 pm
- Nets end 14-game skid vs Rockets, clinch playoffs Updated: Apr-02-14 12:07 am
SACRAMENTO, California - This season was supposed to be the start of a "new era" for the Sacramento Kings, as owner Vivek Ranadive proclaimed over and over again when he took over last year.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets needed one win in their last two games or a loss by Portland on Wednesday to secure home-court advantage in their first-round playoff series against the Trail Blazers.
HOUSTON - James Harden wasn't concerned about overstating the importance of Houston's come-from-behind victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday night.
LOS ANGELES - Terrence Jones and James Harden scored 33 points apiece, and the Houston Rockets kept up their playoff push with their third straight victory, 145-130 over the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night.
LOS ANGELES - When the nets finally cooled down at Staples Center, the Houston Rockets had a choice. They could be excited about their highest-scoring game of the year, or dismayed at their worst defensive effort in more than five months.
HOUSTON - Houston's Chandler Parsons was having a tough night and it seemed as if his shots would never fall.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets are heading to the playoffs for the second straight year and believe wins like the one they picked up Friday night will help them when they get there.
TORONTO - Kevin McHale was talking about the challenges of re-engineering an offense missing three starters, but he might as well have summed up the state of the struggling Houston Rockets.