- ASU pulls away in 2nd half, routs DePaul 78-56 Updated: Dec-06-13 9:50 pm
- Miami beats Arizona State, 60-57, at Wooden Legacy Updated: Dec-01-13 6:05 pm
- Miami beats Arizona State, 60-57, at Wooden Legacy Updated: Dec-01-13 4:39 pm
- Arizona St. routs College of Charleston 80-58 Updated: Nov-30-13 12:50 pm
- McDermott scores 27 as No. 20 Creighton beats ASU Updated: Nov-29-13 2:30 am
- McDermott scores 27 as No. 20 Creighton beats ASU Updated: Nov-29-13 2:20 am
- Marquette loses 79-77 to Arizona State Updated: Nov-26-13 12:36 am
- Sun Devils pull out 79-77 win over Marquette Updated: Nov-26-13 12:29 am
- Arizona State races past Bradley 70-58 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:09 pm
- Carson's 40 points leads ASU over UNLV 86-80 Updated: Nov-20-13 12:36 am
- Sun Devils rout Idaho State 88-60 Updated: Nov-15-13 11:30 pm
- Sun Devils roll over Redhawks 90-54 Updated: Nov-12-13 11:00 pm
- Sun Devils roll over UMBC 96-61 in opener Updated: Nov-08-13 10:35 pm
- Carson set for final season with Sun Devils Updated: Nov-06-13 4:09 pm
ROSEMONT, Illinois - Jahii Carson had 23 points and Jermaine Marshall added 18 points as Arizona State used a dominant second half to pull away for a 78-56 rout of DePaul on Friday night.
ANAHEIM, California - The Arizona State basketball team thought it would do better than it did at the Wooden Legacy, played in Southern California this weekend.
ANAHEIM, California - Rion Brown slammed home a dunk with 33 seconds remaining in the second half, breaking a tie score and leading the Miami Hurricanes to a 60-57 win over Arizona State Sunday afternoon at Honda Center to claim fifth place in the Wooden Legacy.
FULLERTON, California - Arizona State thoroughly outclassed the College of Charleston in every facet of the game except for the rebounds - which the Cougars spent plenty of time chasing down because of their own dreadful shooting.
FULLERTON, California - Arizona State has seen enough of Creighton's Doug McDermott.
FULLERTON, California - Creighton knows how to learn from its mistakes.
TEMPE, Arizona - Jordan Bachynski saw the play developing and slid across the lane, reaching out just as the ball hit the apex.
TEMPE, Arizona - Jordan Bachynski had 15 points and 10 rebounds to lead Arizona State past Bradley 70-58 Friday night.
LAS VEGAS - Jahii Carson scored a career-high 40 points to lead Arizona State to an 86-80 win Tuesday night at UNLV.
TEMPE, Arizona - Jahii Carson scored 19 points and Jordan Bachynski dominated inside defensively while breaking the school's career blocked shots record, helping Arizona State roll to an 88-60 win over Idaho State Friday night.
TEMPE, Arizona - Jahii Carson had 18 points and matched a career high with eight assists, Jermaine Marshall added 18 points, and Arizona State raced off to a 90-54 rout over Miami of Ohio Tuesday night.
TEMPE, Arizona - Jahii Carson had 19 points and five assists to kick off his final season in the desert, helping Arizona State roll to a 96-61 victory over Maryland-Baltimore County on Friday night.
TEMPE, Arizona - Jahii Carson had as much pressure on him as any player in the country heading into last season, the hype of being counted on as a program savior inflated by sitting out a year.