- Yanks' Girardi: 'I did what I thought was right every day' Updated: Oct-09-15 5:00 pm
NEW YORK - Joe Girardi sounded a bit defensive.
- Yankees, a team in transition, feel downbeat and yet hopeful Updated: Oct-07-15 6:17 pm
NEW YORK - The quartet leaned against the dugout railing with uniformly glum expressions during the ninth inning, Masahiro Tanaka and Dellin Betances crossing their arms, Brett Gardner dangling his over a railing and Chris Young resting his chin on a hand.
- Yanks still have not led playoff game since Jeter got hurt Updated: Oct-07-15 1:31 am
NEW YORK - The Yankees still have not led in a postseason game since Derek Jeter sprawled in the dirt three years ago, screaming in pain from a broken ankle.
- Yankees clinch playoff spot after 2-year absence, top Boston Updated: Oct-02-15 3:13 pm
NEW YORK - CC Sabathia stood near his locker in the back of the oval Yankees clubhouse while excited teammates celebrated New York's return to the postseason.
- Prime ministers from New Zealand, Curacao at Red Sox-Yankees Updated: Sep-29-15 10:21 pm
NEW YORK - Be it a president, king or emir, there's plenty that world leaders in town for the United Nations General Assembly can enjoy in their spare time.
- Severino leads Yankees to win over White Sox Updated: Sep-27-15 6:09 pm
NEW YORK - Dustin Ackley was a surprise trade-deadline acquisition by New York, arriving in a season-long slump with few credentials to support the early hype of a No. 2 overall draft pick. Then he got hurt.
- Robertson returns to Stadium mound and saves White Sox win Updated: Sep-26-15 12:56 am
NEW YORK - The last time David Robertson came out of the Yankee Stadium bullpen, it was exactly a year ago and he was wearing pinstripes.
- Blue Jays lose 6-4 to Yankees; AL East lead shrinks to 2 1/2 Updated: Sep-23-15 12:46 am
TORONTO - When his team is playing at home, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons understands long balls can hurt just as much as they help.
- Tanaka leads Yanks over Blue Jays 5-0, stops 5-game skid Updated: Sep-13-15 5:44 pm
NEW YORK - With the New York closer to missing out on a wild-card berth than winning the AL East, Masahiro Tanaka pitched like the ace the Yankees needed him to be