- Rams WR Bailey has surgery after being shot in Florida Updated: Nov-25-15 7:41 pm
ST. LOUIS - Many St. Louis Rams players woke to the news that Stedman Bailey had been shot in the head.
- Rams DEs Long, Quinn both listed as questionable Updated: Nov-20-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Chris Long is optimistic about returning to action after being out since Oct. 11 with a broken bone in his right knee.
- Rams center Barnes passes concussion protocol Updated: Nov-19-15 10:02 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams center Tim Barnes has been cleared from a concussion that limited him in practice earlier in the week.
- Chris Long practices, Barnes limited with concussion Updated: Nov-18-15 7:22 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Chris Long was a full participant in St. Louis Rams practice, making it likely he'll return after missing four games with a knee injury.
- Rams eager to add reinforcements for Bears from injury list Updated: Nov-13-15 5:30 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Robert Quinn, safety T.J. McDonald and offensive tackle Rob Havenstein, who missed last week's overtime loss at Minnesota, returned to the practice field Friday for the St. Louis Rams.
- Fisher concerned with D-linemen jumping offside Updated: Nov-11-15 7:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams defensive linemen jumped offside five times in last week's overtime loss at Minnesota.
- Welker impresses Rams on first day Updated: Nov-10-15 7:34 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jeff Fisher joked that once Wes Welker converts a few third downs, St. Louis Rams fans will start chanting his name instead of rookie Todd Gurley's.
- Latest from the NFL: Steelers QB Roethlisberger hurts a leg Updated: Nov-08-15 4:17 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the ninth Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Rams defense ranked sixth even without 2 starters Updated: Nov-04-15 7:15 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis' defense is ranked sixth in the NFL, utilizing a deep rotation to keep the pressure on opponents and keeping production high without two top starters.