- Nebraska attorney general diagnosed with cancer Updated: Dec-11-13 1:17 pm
- Democrat Hassebrook promises bipartisan focus Updated: Dec-04-13 5:33 pm
- Nebraska Democrat Dubas quitting governor's race Updated: Nov-25-13 1:09 pm
- 5 apply for open seat in Nebraska Legislature Updated: Nov-22-13 6:58 pm
- US Rep. Terry endorses Ricketts for Neb. governor Updated: Nov-21-13 1:42 pm
- Neb. Sen. Dubas to introduce property tax proposal Updated: Nov-20-13 4:50 pm
- Neb. to nearly triple wind energy capacity by 2015 Updated: Nov-14-13 12:27 pm
- Nearly 10K applied for health insurance in Neb. Updated: Nov-13-13 7:08 pm
- 72 Medal of Honor recipients honored in Nebraska Updated: Nov-11-13 4:44 pm
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning disclosed Wednesday that he has been diagnosed with colon cancer, but he said he was optimistic that a surgery scheduled for Thursday would remove the cancer.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - With a clear path to the Democratic nomination for governor, Chuck Hassebrook is promising an agenda aimed at Nebraska voters from both parties.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Democrat Annette Dubas said Monday that she is dropping out of the 2014 Nebraska governor's race, citing family demands.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Five Sarpy County residents have applied for an open seat in the Nebraska Legislature.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Nebraska gubernatorial candidate Pete Ricketts has won the endorsement of U.S. Rep. Lee Terry.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska state Sen. Annette Dubas, a candidate for governor, announced plans Wednesday to introduce a property-tax relief measure when lawmakers convene next year.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A series of new projects will nearly triple Nebraska's wind energy capacity by the end of 2015.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nearly 10,000 Nebraskans have applied for health care coverage through the new federal marketplace, but only 338 had signed up for a plan as of early November, according to federal data released Wednesday.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Seventy-two Nebraskans who were awarded the Medal of Honor received new recognition on Monday at the State Capitol in honor of Veterans Day.