- Bill to lower taxes on Nebraska farmland stalls Updated: Mar-06-14 7:37 pm
- Nebraska joins fight against California egg law Updated: Mar-05-14 4:45 pm
- TransCanada says Neb. pipeline route still valid Updated: Feb-24-14 4:26 pm
- Obama to act on Keystone in next couple of months Updated: Feb-24-14 4:11 pm
- Nebraska ruling mires Keystone XL in legal limbo Updated: Feb-20-14 6:49 pm
- Upstart Huskers, Creighton fuel state hoops pride Updated: Feb-17-14 5:23 pm
- AG Bruning joins Nebraska gubernatorial race Updated: Feb-09-14 9:55 am
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A proposal to lower the taxable value of Nebraska ranch and farmland stalled Thursday in a legislative committee amid concerns it would erode the property tax base used by rural K-12 public schools.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska is joining a lawsuit that seeks to strike down a California law regulating the living conditions of chickens.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The developer of the Keystone XL pipeline said Monday that its proposed route through Nebraska is still legally valid until a higher court decides whether the state's pipeline siting law is constitutional.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama told governors at a White House meeting Monday that he expects to decide on the proposed Keystone XL oil pipeline from Canada in the next couple of months, two Republican governors said.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The Keystone XL pipeline route through Nebraska faces months of legal delays as an obscure state commission now tasked with reviewing the project said Thursday it won't budge until the state courts decide whether the path approved by Gov. Dave Heineman is invalid.
The state of Nebraska is basking in basketball glory.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - As many anticipated, Attorney General Jon Bruning has declared his candidacy for Nebraska governor.