- Parnell wants reduced spending in next budget Updated: Dec-03-13 9:58 pm
- Alaska governor rejects Medicaid expansion Updated: Nov-15-13 5:59 pm
- Study faults justice system for Alaska Natives Updated: Nov-14-13 5:56 pm
- Parnell calls out Begich on health care Updated: Nov-13-13 9:40 pm
- Native leaders upset by effort to overturn ruling Updated: Nov-06-13 1:20 pm
- French seeks info on sexual assault allegations Updated: Nov-05-13 8:40 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - Gov. Sean Parnell said Tuesday he plans to address Alaska's nearly $12 billion unfunded pension liability as part of an overall effort to rein in spending amid lower expected revenues.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Gov. Sean Parnell on Friday rejected calls to expand Medicaid in Alaska, citing continued cost concerns and prompting an immediate backlash from critics who say the decision will leave thousands of Alaskans without affordable care.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - The public safety and justice system in Alaska Native villages is the worst in Indian Country, a bipartisan commission has concluded in a report.
JUNEAU, Alaska - Two of Alaska's highest profile politicians traded barbs Wednesday over the federal health care law.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A decision by Gov. Sean Parnell's administration to try to overturn a subsistence and water rights ruling is an assault on rural Alaska, according to the largest statewide Native organization in the state.
JUNEAU, Alaska - An Anchorage senator is seeking information about sexual assault complaints within the Alaska National Guard.