- Montoya earns $2.4 million for Indy 500 win Updated: May-25-15 11:02 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Juan Pablo Montoya was all smiles at the victory banquet Monday night where he celebrated his second Indy 500 win in three tries.
- Montoya gives IndyCar the Indianapolis 500 it needed Updated: May-25-15 5:00 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Extra! Extra! Juan Pablo Montoya still had to pay $2 to read all about it.
- Juan's World! Montoya beats Power for second Indy 500 win Updated: May-24-15 6:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - His career at a crossroads, his confidence shot, Juan Pablo Montoya received a lifeline from The Captain.
- Dixon loses speed late and fades to 4th in Indianapolis 500 Updated: May-24-15 6:21 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Scott Dixon had his second Indianapolis 500 victory in sight and a powerful Chevrolet that led him to believe he could park it in victory lane.
- The Latest: Lewis Hamilton rolling toward Monaco GP win Updated: May-24-15 9:18 am
The Associated Press covers the biggest day in motorsports, from Formula One's Monaco Grand Prix to the Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600. The latest from the tracks:
- Indianapolis 500 finds women drivers in short supply Updated: May-23-15 2:59 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Pippa Mann rattled off the list of body parts still aching after a brutal crash at Indianapolis 500 practice.
- Karam takes drive toward Indy 500 in stylish pink Camaro Updated: May-22-15 4:30 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Sage Karam needs a date - maybe even dates - for a busy social calendar stuffed with appearances at parades, autograph signings and one pretty big race.
- IndyCar's Walker survives tough week with endless questions Updated: May-22-15 4:18 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - As Derrick Walker strolled through the Indianapolis Motor Speedway garages one day this week, he was stopped by an old friend.
- Honda driver Rahal says Chevrolet has 'huge advantage' Updated: May-21-15 6:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Graham Rahal knows which manufacturer is the one to beat in the Indianapolis 500 - and it's not his own.
- Drivers back IndyCar, wreck concerns remain for Indy 500 Updated: May-19-15 6:30 pm
DETROIT - Looking no worse for wear a couple days after his car flipped through the air at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Ed Carpenter sized up next weekend's big race.
- Hinchcliffe taken to hospital after another wreck at Indy Updated: May-18-15 8:32 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar driver James Hinchcliffe was in stable condition in the intensive care unit of a local hospital following surgery on his left leg for injuries sustained Monday in a crash at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
- Scary crashes prompt series to slow down Indy 500 qualifying Updated: May-18-15 2:24 am
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar officials slammed the brakes on significantly higher speeds at Indianapolis 500 qualifying.
- Qualifying delayed after Carpenter's crash Updated: May-17-15 8:15 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - IndyCar officials chose safety over speed Sunday.
- Dixon claims Indy 500 pole, breaks up Penske monopoly Updated: May-17-15 7:51 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - One minute, Scott Dixon thought the numbers were a mistake.
- Speedway officials reverse course on tickets after rainout Updated: May-16-15 5:45 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indianapolis Motor Speedway officials found a way to rev up fans Saturday.
- Pagenaud posts best lap on Fast Friday at Indianapolis Updated: May-15-15 8:03 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Simon Pagenaud was the fastest driver Friday at Indianapolis.
- Newgarden flips car in Indianapolis 500 practice Updated: May-14-15 8:00 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Three big crashes in Indianapolis 500 practice this week have raised one big question. Are the new oval aero kits, along with speeds that have topped 230 mph, the cause?
- Castroneves walks away from scary crash at Indy 500 practice Updated: May-13-15 7:53 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Helio Castroneves started Wednesday's practice session by flipping through the air in a scary crash.
- Rising tide of American drivers has given IndyCar new look Updated: May-13-15 7:42 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Graham Rahal understands there's a world of possibilities for him in IndyCar racing.
- IndyCar penalizes Castroneves 8 points after Indy GP wreck Updated: May-13-15 12:43 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The IndyCar Series penalized Helio Castroneves on Wednesday, docking him eight points in the drivers' standings and blaming him for causing a wreck during the opening lap of last weekend's Grand Prix of Indianapolis.
- Honda's oval package could make Indy 500 different race Updated: May-12-15 6:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Honda may finally have found a way to catch Chevrolet in the IndyCar Series.
- Karam leads way in 1st Indy 500 practice Updated: May-11-15 8:35 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Ryan Hunter-Reay is more than ready for a change of scenery. He wants to move from road courses and set his eyes set on the first oval race of the season at Indianapolis Motor Speedway - the Indianapolis 500.
- Power-packed race gives Penske 1st Grand Prix win at Indy Updated: May-09-15 7:35 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Will Power came to Indianapolis chasing more than a double. He wants a clean sweep.