- Bonds pays $4,100 stemming from conviction Updated: Dec-02-13 2:11 pm
- Hall of Fame ballot overflows with worthy ballplayers Updated: Nov-29-13 9:18 am
- Maddux, Glavine, Thomas on Hall of Fame ballot Updated: Nov-26-13 5:21 pm
- Cabrera repeats as AL MVP; McCutchen wins NL award Updated: Nov-14-13 11:10 pm
- McCutchen wins NL MVP; Cabrera repeats in AL Updated: Nov-14-13 11:08 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Barry Bonds has paid $4,100 in penalties stemming from his obstruction of justice conviction two years ago.
That was quite a Hall of Fame dinner reception they had at Cooperstown last year.
NEW YORK - Four-time Cy Young Award winner Greg Maddux, two-time winner Tom Glavine and two-time AL MVP Frank Thomas are among 19 newcomers on this year's Hall of Fame ballot, joining steroid-tainted holdovers Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa.
NEW YORK - All those who marvel at Miguel Cabrera can only wonder what he might've done this year if completely healthy.
NEW YORK - M-V-P: Most Versatile Pirate.