- AP soccer poll honors: Gareth Bale, Arsenal Updated: Dec-03-13 11:50 am
- Bale top player, Arsenal 1st in AP football poll Updated: Dec-03-13 11:04 am
- Man City beats Swansea 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Dec-01-13 1:50 pm
- City beats Plzen 4-2 in Champions League Updated: Nov-27-13 6:17 pm
- Rampant Man City humbles Spurs 6-0 Updated: Nov-24-13 11:43 am
- France facing tough challenge against Ukraine Updated: Nov-18-13 3:44 am
- Ukraine beats France 2-0 in World Cup playoffs Updated: Nov-15-13 6:02 pm
- Deschamps snaps after repeated questions on Evra Updated: Nov-07-13 9:42 am
- City finally reaches last 16 of Champions League Updated: Nov-05-13 6:20 pm
LONDON - Gareth Bale took first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll Tuesday after scoring his first hat trick for Real Madrid.
MANCHESTER, England - Samir Nasri scored twice as Manchester City maintained its 100 percent home record and moved to third place in the Premier League with a 3-0 win over Swansea on Sunday.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's prolific strike force bailed out its vulnerable defense in a 4-2 win over Viktoria Plzen on Wednesday that kept alive the English team's hopes of topping Group D in the Champions League.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City delivered a devastating attacking display to humble Tottenham 6-0 on Sunday, sending a warning to its title rivals by condemning Spurs to their joint heaviest Premier League defeat in 17 years.
LONDON - France needs an unprecedented comeback to avoid missing its first World Cup in 20 years. No European team has ever qualified for the World Cup through the playoffs after losing the first leg 2-0.
KIEV, Ukraine - Ukraine stunned France with two second-half goals on Friday to win the first leg of their World Cup playoff 2-0 and put the heavily favored visitors in real danger of missing next year's tournament.
PARIS - France coach Didier Deschamps lost his calm in a media conference Thursday when asked repeatedly about Patrice Evra's inclusion in his squad for the upcoming World Cup playoff against Urkaine.
MANCHESTER, England - It's taken three frustrating seasons but Manchester City has finally reached the knockout stage of the Champions League for the first time - and the English team achieved it in style on Tuesday.