- Falcons' Jackson applauds commitment to run game Updated: Dec-04-13 6:06 pm
- Manning, Broncos own Chiefs and AFC West lead Updated: Dec-02-13 4:01 am
- 5 things to know as Falcons top Bills 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-02-13 3:40 am
- Bills fumble away playoff hopes 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-01-13 9:42 pm
- Opportunistic Falcons beat Bills 34-31 in OT Updated: Dec-01-13 9:28 pm
- Injuries, Falcons' struggles frustrate Roddy White Updated: Nov-29-13 6:39 pm
- Falcons in danger of first-to-worst finish in NFC Updated: Nov-25-13 4:34 pm
- Falcons coach Smith still looking for solutions Updated: Nov-22-13 7:34 pm
- Defense leads Saints past Falcons, 17-13 Updated: Nov-22-13 4:03 am
- Falcons hang tough, still lose to Saints 17-13 Updated: Nov-22-13 1:24 am
- Brees' 2 TDs give Saints 17-13 lead over Falcons Updated: Nov-21-13 11:01 pm
- Bye refreshing for Rams rookie RB Stacy Updated: Nov-20-13 8:21 pm
- Coach Smith says Falcons' failures are his fault Updated: Nov-18-13 8:21 pm
- Rainey's big day helps Bucs dominate Falcons 41-28 Updated: Nov-18-13 3:31 am
- Jackson's goals have been dashed with Falcons Updated: Nov-13-13 6:02 pm
- Falcons lose OT Sam Baker to season-ending injury Updated: Nov-12-13 6:25 pm
- Seattle puts it all together in rout of Atlanta Updated: Nov-11-13 8:48 pm
- Smith says he hasn't given up on Falcons' season Updated: Nov-11-13 6:02 pm
- 'Complete' Seahawks dominate Falcons, 33-10 Updated: Nov-11-13 4:01 am
- Wilson, Lynch lead Seahawks past Falcons 33-10 Updated: Nov-10-13 8:33 pm
- Seahawks-Falcons Capsule Updated: Nov-07-13 3:46 pm
- Seahawks the team to beat in NFC West so far Updated: Nov-05-13 9:18 pm
- Saints, Panthers set up intriguing NFC South race Updated: Nov-05-13 9:15 pm
- Falcons' losses mount with Ryan's interceptions Updated: Nov-04-13 6:02 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Steven Jackson said Wednesday running the ball in the NFL requires patience and commitment.
This was the kind of passing clinic for which Peyton Manning has become famous.
TORONTO - Tony Gonzalez was apprehensive about the reception the Falcons would receive facing the Bills in Buffalo's annual "home" game in Toronto.
TORONTO - The Buffalo Bills headed north for their annual "home" game in Toronto, and then watched what was left of their realistic playoff hopes go south.
TORONTO - Falcons safety William Moore looked into the crowd in Toronto and began wondering whether he was back home in Atlanta.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Atlanta's Roddy White has had success like only a handful of wide receivers in NFL history.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Falcons have sole claim to the NFC's worst record at 2-9, a dramatic decline for a team which owned the conference's best mark one year ago.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Coach Mike Smith keeps searching for answers to fix the Atlanta Falcons.
ATLANTA - After four embarrassing weeks, the Atlanta Falcons were finally competitive.
ATLANTA - Garrett Hartley's 41-yard field goal stretched New Orleans' lead over the Atlanta Falcons to 17-13 in the third quarter as the Saints' defense stiffened on Thursday night.
ST. LOUIS - Not long after rookie Zac Stacy made the St. Louis Rams' lineup, the running back became an indispensable part of the offense.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Nothing is going right for the Atlanta Falcons, and coach Mike Smith said he is fully to blame.
TAMPA, Florida - Bobby Rainey has always believed in himself.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Steven Jackson was looking forward to showing what he could do on a winning team, to really making his mark on the national stage.
RENTON, Washington - There was an understanding why the Seattle Seahawks were being questioned after two lackluster performances.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Mike Smith is not giving up on the Falcons' season, just as he wouldn't give up in the closing minutes of a lopsided loss to Seattle.
ATLANTA - Ten games into the season, the Seattle Seahawks finally delivered a complete victory, showing they are the team that deserves to carry the NFC's best record.
ATLANTA - Now that's more like it for the Seattle Seahawks.
SEATTLE (8-1) at ATLANTA (2-6)
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Falcons' only two wins this season came when Matt Ryan had no turnovers in almost flawless performances.