- Fight of century is now battle in court as fans sue Pacquiao Updated: May-19-15 11:45 am
LAS VEGAS - Boxing fans across the country and their lawyers are calling the hyped-up fight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. a fraud and want their money back, and then some.
- Injured Manny Pacquiao returns to the Philippines Updated: May-13-15 7:42 am
MANILA, Philippines - Manny Pacquiao returned home to the Philippines on Wednesday nursing his right shoulder after surgery and weighing up whether to retire or push for a rematch with Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Mayweather-Pacquiao sets PPV mark with 4.4 million buys Updated: May-12-15 2:40 pm
LAS VEGAS - Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao proved a box office smash, even if their welterweight title fight didn't live up to the hype.
- Boxing loss could be Pacquiao's political win Updated: May-10-15 2:24 am
MANILA, Philippines - Manny Pacquiao lost his biggest fight in the ring, but that won't stop him from plotting a bigger comeback - in the political arena that is.
- Canelo Alvarez knocks out James Kirkland in 3rd round Updated: May-10-15 1:23 am
HOUSTON - On the night that Saul "Canelo" Alvarez knocked out James Kirkland, the Mexican star spent almost as much time talking about Miguel Cotto as he did his opponent.
- Man killed in fight-night scuffle at Vegas Strip valet ID'd Updated: May-08-15 7:34 pm
LAS VEGAS - A man who police say was killed in a fight-night scuffle at a Las Vegas Strip resort valet was identified Friday as a 27-year-old California resident.
- Mayweather to Showtime: Pacquiao a 'sore loser' and 'coward' Updated: May-07-15 7:42 pm
NEW YORK - Floyd Mayweather said in an upcoming interview with Showtime that at this moment he's not interested in a rematch with Manny Pacquiao "because he's a sore loser and he's a coward."
- Column: Pep Guardiola, too clever for his own good? Updated: May-07-15 9:29 am
PARIS - There is such a thing as being too clever for your own good.
- Manny Pacquiao has shoulder surgery Updated: May-06-15 11:33 pm
Manny Pacquiao underwent surgery on his injured right shoulder Wednesday following his loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. in boxing's richest fight ever.
- Floyd Mayweather's ex-girlfriend sues boxer for defamation Updated: May-06-15 3:47 pm
LOS ANGELES - The mother of three of Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s children sued the undefeated boxing champion for defamation over his recent comments about her and a 2010 domestic violence attack in Las Vegas.
- Column: Pacquiao injury another hit for boxing Updated: May-05-15 5:44 pm
LAS VEGAS - The people who paid $99.95 to watch at home had no clue.
- Boxing match pops up on phones as TV habits change Updated: May-04-15 7:13 pm
NEW YORK - It should have been a proud moment for TV: A much-hyped sports event drawing in millions of paying viewers and showcasing the clout still held by traditional media heavyweights.
- 1 hospitalized after fight night shooting on Las Vegas Strip Updated: May-03-15 2:15 pm
LAS VEGAS - One person was wounded in an after-midnight shooting that marred a busy night of Las Vegas Strip events surrounding the Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao boxing match, police said Sunday.
- Sadness, disappointment in Philippines after Pacquiao defeat Updated: May-03-15 11:26 am
MANILA, Philippines - Sadness and disappointment gripped Filipinos after Manny Pacquiao's defeat in his much-anticipated fight against American Floyd Mayweather Jr. but they still considered the boxing icon a national hero.
- Pacquiao says shoulder injury limited him in Mayweather loss Updated: May-03-15 4:05 am
LAS VEGAS - Manny Pacquiao said a right shoulder injury prevented him from fighting at his best in his loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- INSIDE MAYWEATHER-PACQUIAO: Bieber, Kimmel, no KO-style Updated: May-03-15 3:57 am
LAS VEGAS - Some of the sights and sounds seen by AP journalists covering the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao megafight in Las Vegas:
- The Latest: Mayweather-Pacquiao close going into late rounds Updated: May-03-15 12:42 am
LAS VEGAS - 9:38 p.m. (12:38 a.m.) Round 10
- Lomachenko, Santa Cruz control Mayweather-Pacquiao undercard Updated: May-02-15 11:15 pm
- What will Mayweather and Pacquiao do the day of the fight? Updated: May-02-15 2:41 am
LAS VEGAS - Manny Pacquiao will get up sometime late Saturday morning in his hotel suite and eat some steamed rice and chicken, washed down with water that his aides make sure is room temperature or warmer.
- Could there be a rematch of Mayweather-Pacquiao? Not so fast Updated: May-02-15 2:35 am
- Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao make weight for megafight Updated: May-01-15 7:25 pm
LAS VEGAS - Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao weighed in below the welterweight limit Friday before a packed arena of screaming, singing fans anticipating the landmark bout.
- Just what kind of fight will Mayweather-Pacquiao be? Updated: May-01-15 7:12 pm
LAS VEGAS - Five years in the making, Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao meet Saturday night in the richest - and arguably most overhyped - fight in the history of the sport.
- Column: Mayweather-Pacquiao nothing more than an epic scam Updated: May-01-15 7:11 pm
We've been told this is one of the greatest sporting events of all time.
- Vasyl Lomachenko steps into boxing spotlight before May-Pac Updated: Apr-30-15 9:57 pm
LAS VEGAS - Nearly 13 years ago, a little-known champion from a boxing outpost got the chance to fight on one of the biggest pay-per-view shows of this century, and he stepped into worldwide stardom with a dynamic performance.
- Roach confident in referee Bayless, 3 judges for big fight Updated: Apr-30-15 6:25 pm